Championship 2018-19 Thread - Page 75 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Championship 2018-19 Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do like how there has been so much talk of downing tools and weakened teams ahead of the playoffs. No impact from that with all playoff teams winning this weekend.

Ross County better not fucking change that next weekend.

I do like how there has been so much talk of downing tools and weakened teams ahead of the playoffs. No impact from that with all playoff teams winning this weekend.

Ross County better not ****ing change that next weekend.

The real dream here is that they do beat County only for Alloa to get a late equaliser vs Ayr after the Falkirk fans have invaded the pitch again.

If Alloa just win next week then the rest is gravy regardless.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

It would be nice to see Alloa winning next week and Queens beating Partick.Tam O'Ware returning from injury to start again in League 1. Good career move Thomas. PMSL

Would be better to just see Thomas "Thomas" O'Ware not returning from injury, tbh.

AWMSC

Aye, Falkirk fans up in arms about those McKinnon comments.

In isolation, the comment has some merit as they were so far adrift already when he took over but with the manner of their performances recently, choking in their must win head to heads, getting up to 8th and out of the relegation spots before plummeting back in, and still being in a position where recovery is highly improbable, he's barking.

What a wee shame for the Snake and all involved.

I’d prefer it to be Partick - Queen of the South are more likely to continue to be gubbins in coming seasons than them as well as being a better day out - but yeah, Alloa win next week and get one of Partick or Queens replaced by Montrose or Forfar.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

As much as Alloa have been a cunt for us this year, definitely better to have them up than one of the full time sides.

Still the dream scenario of Falkirk and Partick going down possible.

QOS most likely to mess that up though. Hanging their hopes on Dobbie playing next week, even if it's in a wheelchair.

Grangemouth and Partick is the dream pairing, both for the GIRFUY factor for the likes of O'Ware, but also because as Dunning mentioned QOTS are going to continue to be shite.

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

I have to confess I want the luvvies to go down even more than the bairns. it might be a bit irrational but it really annoys me the way the media gloat over them and the way their management teams etc.reciprocate with a completely unjustifiable arrogance regarding their status in Scottish Football. To paraphrase Kevin Keegan I would just love it, love it if they went down!

I have to confess I want the luvvies to go down even more than the bairns. it might be a bit irrational but it really annoys me the way the media gloat over them and the way their management teams etc.reciprocate with a completely unjustifiable arrogance regarding their status in Scottish Football. To paraphrase Kevin Keegan I would just love it, love it if they went down!

All of these complaints you make about Partick are also relevant to Falkirk, though.

Grangemouth and Partick is the dream pairing, both for the GIRFUY factor for the likes of O'Ware, but also because as Dunning mentioned QOTS are going to continue to be shite.

Thistle blew it on Saturday

Thought they could stroll it after beating Ayr midweek but Ayr looked more than competent

How we contrived to lose 3-0 at home to them defeats me

Come on the doonhamers!

Thistle blew it on Saturday

Thought they could stroll it after beating Ayr midweek but Ayr looked more than competent

How we contrived to lose 3-0 at home to them defeats me

Come on the doonhamers!

I know

I can’t

believe it

either

Turns out Tidser does have a clause in his contract if Falkirk go down according to this article. Still don't think we could afford to offer him anything but it would be hilarious if they go down and he signs somewhere else.

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2019/04/28/michael-tidser-opens-up-on-falkirk-pre-contract-relegation-clause-and-mortons-championship-safety/

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Archived