Thread About Ex Player - Page 271 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Also playing in that game are people named Cyrus Rollocks and Emery Welshman.

I was reading the squad lists/team names. It’s like clicking on a league you don’t have installed on Football Manager.

• Upvote 1

I wonder if we'll even get a player who scored the winner in a European Cup playing for us again.

If anyone is going to do it it's Greg Kiltie.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

I’ve said it before but when he came on as sub against QoS he was different class albeit he missed a great chance at the end

And RIP Stevie Chalmers

I didn’t know he played for us so pretty special that such a great player graced our turf

If anyone is going to do it it's Greg Kiltie.

I'm expecting Dylan Dykes to come back for a final season after a trophy-laden career that's amassed multiple Champion League titles and a World Cup winner's medal, to be honest.

In all seriousness, we shouldn't really overlook the fact that we had a guy of Chalmers calibre playing for us. Players who score European winners are few and far between and they pretty much never end up at clubs like Morton.

Say what we will about Celtic, but losing McNeill and Chalmers so close is a loss for all of Scottish football. Winning a European Cup in the circumstances they did was a phenomenal achievement.

AWMSC

Remember both Stevie Chalmers and John Clark signing for Morton at the same time roundabout 4 years after they won the European cup Clark was a great influence on a young George Anderson

When you add in John Fallon, that's 3 ex Lisbon Lions to have played for us...

(Wiki doesn't give much away so no idea how many times he played for us, just that he did)

Not an ex player but Dallas seems to be playing for Rangers tonight in the city of Glasgow Cup final.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif