morton v ayr - Page 10 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

morton v ayr

beetee

VT has already summed up countless times why us looking to the youth system is some sort of conveyer belt simply won’t work so I won’t repeat him, but it’s mental to me Hawke sees it as the way forward.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or Johansson is only equipped through experience to coach boys and can’t manage adults with expectations of standards. Jim McInally, basically.

I have no idea what happened with the Tidser situation but from the way Johansson is constantly raging about having to play guys over the age of 23, it's not impossible that the older players just regard him as a dud and maybe don't hide it particularly well.

EOho8Pw.png

He'll praise it after earning a stunning draw against a rabble who have won fuck all and never will on Saturday but will then blame 'a lack of experience' to cover for his own failings in our next bleaching. The only genuine commitment he has is to totally bullshit everyone to save his skin, nothing more should be read from this charlatan.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I have no idea what happened with the Tidser situation but from the way Johansson is constantly raging about having to play guys over the age of 23, it's not impossible that the older players just regard him as a dud and maybe don't hide it particularly well.

Someone in the media speculated to me that Tidser had had words with the board about JJ. Didn't share it here because they said that was the vibe they got from JJ rather than any solid confirmation.

Someone in the media speculated to me that Tidser had had words with the board about JJ. Didn't share it here because they said that was the vibe they got from JJ rather than any solid confirmation.

Well, no player is bigger than the club, and the BoD has backed JJ in the window. So it's now up to JJ to repay the faith shown in him by the club. And if he and Tidser have worked out their differences, that's fair.

But if this actually went down the way described, I have to say I'd break my own rule and back Tidser over the manager, as much as I generally frown upon players going over their boss' head.

EOho8Pw.png

Well, no player is bigger than the club, and the BoD has backed JJ in the window. So it's now up to JJ to repay the faith shown in him by the club. And if he and Tidser have worked out their differences, that's fair.

But if this actually went down the way described, I have to say I'd break my own rule and back Tidser over the manager, as much as I generally frown upon players going over their boss' head.

Makes me feel torn as well, I hate this behaviour but then again, JJ is literally THAT bad that I can see why players would do that. Especially one like Tids who clearly understands Morton's best interests.

I can't help feeling that Millar's "I'm in great shape" interview in the Tele was very much deliberate, a "what the fuck are you talking about" statement without having to actually say anything.

If the manager is going to be so catastrophically bad, I'd suggest that senior players who have proven themselves to be dedicated professionals over their time at a club are probably entitled to their say. This is absolutely appalling and can't be allowed to continue.

AWMSC

Johansson has now had the same number of league games Kenny Shiels had. He’s managed one more win.

Hamstrung by the squad he inherited though, clearly.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Jim Spence said there was an issue between JJ and MT, which has since been resolved.

Yes, I read Jim Spence's comment.

He said that the matter was confidential so he couldn't comment further.

It will be interesting to see what happens when Michael is fit. Hopefully the matter is resolved between them and he is straight back into the line up.

Yes, I read Jim Spence's comment.

He said that the matter was confidential so he couldn't comment further.

It will be interesting to see what happens when Michael is fit. Hopefully the matter is resolved between them and he is straight back into the line up.

Ahead of Dykes, don't be so silly!

Archived