Dundee United Vs Morton - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Dundee United Vs Morton

BishopBrennan

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A modern European coach. Not a hairdryer type. Takes people's opinions on board. Frankly I do understand why some people are worried as there are plenty of bams in Scottish football, but we have some good experienced pros in the squad who can help smooth things over. It's fine. We'll win the league.

EOho8Pw.png

Anyone bought a game from Dundee United tv before? I’m pretty sure the last time we played up there someone shared their stream on one of the Morton fb pages, I was out though and only saw a bit of it, don’t know how good the quality is.

Anyone bought a game from Dundee United tv before? I’m pretty sure the last time we played up there someone shared their stream on one of the Morton fb pages, I was out though and only saw a bit of it, don’t know how good the quality is.

I bought it once a couple of years ago and it was decent enough. You need to use a proxy server to make it think you're not in the UK though.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Be sure to buy the match ticket (8 pounds) and not the ArabZONE membership (5 pounds) coz the latter doesn't allow you to watch the game. Learned that the hard way and the fuckers didn't refund me, so I had to go via PayPal to get my fiver back.

EOho8Pw.png

Snake F.C. winning 1-0 at Ayr.

Caley Jags 1-0 Glasgow Jags

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Ayr 0-2 *******

Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Inverness 3-0 Partick.

How did we lose to that mob?

Archived