New Away Kit Vote - Page 19 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

New Away Kit Vote

Scott

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've definitely not reached that stage. The lack of openly gay footballers and the reaction to this proves that.

The "reaction" being that people notice it's a shameless cash-in?

This is what I was talking about earlier. Anything short of absolute devotion to woke capitalism is seen as raw bigotry. It's a license to print money.

EOho8Pw.png

Get some GMFC sandwiches on the go.

Guacamole, Mince, Falafel and Chorizo.  Actually, think I might try making that...

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Well I am glad that it was them and not Morton that went down this avenue. Can you imagine the uproar it would cause if all the usual faces you'd see at Cappielow were suddenly replaced by cross dressers and effeminate teenagers with high pitched voices doing your fucking nut in.

The thing about inclusiveness is that there are lots of fucking weirdos out there. Including many in our own support. Sack that, it's a shite Idea.

*insert signature here*

It's a bit opportunistic, but so what? It still makes a point

...which is what exactly? I doubt that literally anyone on the planet was waiting on tenterhooks for what some crap, two-bob outfit from Glasgow, stinking out the second tier of Scottish football, had to say about this or any other issue of our time. ‘Get back in your box’ has rarely been a more appropriate instruction than for this tragic effort.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Coming up next time - ‘Partick’s innovative ‘Kumbayah for Peace’ rally before their Betfred Cup ‘derby clash’ with ‘Clyde’ sees Trump and Iran pack it in and save the Persian Gulf from nuclear obliteration!’

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Bought the new top for going on holiday.

Don’t know why the sponsor on the back is rubbery, when the one on the front is just in the fabric of the top?

I think it's because the back is made of a breathable fabric that's more difficult to sublimate designs in to.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived