Watering holes pre-match - Page 3 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Watering holes pre-match

TonInDublin

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We went to the Old Baank first and it was good to see a few of the lads there. We left though because it was impossible to get a pint. Two people serving and it was pathetic. Stopped in to The James Watt for a couple then The Lighthouse before going, as I has said at the start of this thread, to The Norseman for another three swifties. Met up with a good crowd of old faces but if Gordon was there he didn't introduce himself, which is undoubtedly for the best. Highlight of the day, other than the match, was the manager of The Norseman shouting at the Falkirk supporters to get off the chairs or they'd ruin them ! I'd say they did about 500 quid worth of improvements dancing on them! Hit The Lighthouse afterwards then down to Montys and The Vic. Vic has gone to the dogs. Montys had a good band on and there was a good few stragglers from the game in there. Enjoyable trip. Be back again in about 5 weeks time to do it all again.

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

You what to back that up with some evidence or will I get Ernie to send a fake lawyers letter?

Get Ernie to send a fake lawyers letter when you sober up.  :thumbup2:

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

We went to the Old Baank first and it was good to see a few of the lads there. We left though because it was impossible to get a pint. Two people serving and it was pathetic. Stopped in to The James Watt for a couple then The Lighthouse before going, as I has said at the start of this thread, to The Norseman for another three swifties. Met up with a good crowd of old faces but if Gordon was there he didn't introduce himself, which is undoubtedly for the best. Highlight of the day, other than the match, was the manager of The Norseman shouting at the Falkirk supporters to get off the chairs or they'd ruin them ! I'd say they did about 500 quid worth of improvements dancing on them! Hit The Lighthouse afterwards then down to Montys and The Vic. Vic has gone to the dogs. Montys had a good band on and there was a good few stragglers from the game in there. Enjoyable trip. Be back again in about 5 weeks time to do it all again.

Pics or it didn't happen.

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

You see Gordon, a bit like your groomer, you do not play even a minor passing interest in my life, nor do I respond like a Pavlov dog to your requests. We took many pictures as it happened and we may send them to ATWEW for his little blog. But we will do that on our own terms. You didn't show yesterday, but I'll be back in five weeks or so and the open offer stands to meet up. Unlike the two lads I wouldn't expect that to be the convivial chat you seemed to have with them. But I think you know that. And we can take pictures of that if you want.

Martin Compston was in Montys last night with his mates. It amazes me that he is such a Marmite kind of person. People seem to either love or loathe him. Strange vibe and I dont know why. He seemed sound enough and was keeping himself to himself.

You see Gordon, a bit like your groomer, you do not play even a minor passing interest in my life, nor do I respond like a Pavlov dog to your requests. We took many pictures as it happened and we may send them to ATWEW for his little blog. But we will do that on our own terms. You didn't show yesterday, but I'll be back in five weeks or so and the open offer stands to meet up. Unlike the two lads I wouldn't expect that to be the convivial chat you seemed to have with them. But I think you know that. And we can take pictures of that if you want.

As you already know, I'm not a drinker. I'll be at the Main Stand gate at 2.45 as usual if you'd care to pop along. Bring your imaginary friends too, if you can find them.

You were a no-show.  :thumbdown:

Sadly for you Gordon we met lots of decent People. Not a cùnt like you. But as I said I'll formalize it next time for you and we can take pictures to show the boys on here when we're done talking.

Sadly for you Gordon we met lots of decent People. Not a cùnt like you. But as I said I'll formalize it next time for you and we can take pictures to show the boys on here when we're done talking.

I'm struggling to think of anyone else on here further up their own arse than you are.

I've no idea why you want to meet me but yea, give me a shout next time you're over and we'll meet up, just you and me. 

I can confirm TiD was in the Norseman yesterday.

TiD, you must have been there at the same time as me. I was there about 2.30PM before the game and then was there for about an hour after the game.

I'm kinda disappointed I never got to meet you. Maybe next time.

*insert signature here*

TiD, you must have been there at the same time as me. I was there about 2.30PM before the game and then was there for about an hour after the game.

I'm kinda disappointed I never got to meet you. Maybe next time.

No shout?  :o

I'll give you a shout the day before Paul - I have been trying to explain the luxury of the Norseman to the 3 people coming who haven't been before. The other 2 already know what it's like to be in a 5 star establishment on match day :)

Archived