The Bitching Thread - Page 3 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Bitching Thread

GiGi

Celtic are crashing out of Europe at this very moment.

LinwoodTon's family will be gutted.

Funny you mention LinwoodTON when discussing Celtic's hilarious failings last night.

Celtic have a fan of their own from Linwood with a bit of an internet profile, who coincidentally, is a shelf stacker in ASDA and is also a bit of a gormless moron. Could it be that Gordon got his boy a job before ASDA gave him the punt?

For those of you who don't know Paul the Tim, he's the handsome one on the right.

DguBSXRX0AE5Jnm.jpg

Funny you mention LinwoodTON when discussing Celtic's hilarious failings last night.

Celtic have a fan of their own from Linwood with a bit of an internet profile, who coincidentally, is a shelf stacker in ASDA and is also a bit of a gormless moron. Could it be that Gordon got his boy a job before ASDA gave him the punt?

For those of you who don't know Paul the Tim, he's the handsome one on the right.

DguBSXRX0AE5Jnm.jpg

Paul the Tim is actually a checkout operator as far as I know. It's a step up for him, he used to flip burgers across the road from Asda.  :lol:

I don't know him personally but see him regularly passing the Dyer mansion.

• Downvote 6

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Paul the Tim is actually a checkout operator as far as I know. It's a step up for him, he used to flip burgers across the road from Asda.  :lol:

I don't know him personally but see him regularly passing the Dyer mansion.

So after failing at my job, he's succeeded at the job you failed in. What a boy.

• Upvote 1

So after failing at my job, he's succeeded at the job you failed in. What a boy.

I believe he was one of the few burger flippers who could get the burger and cheese right in the centre of the bun, all without the aid of a University degree. What a bhoy indeed.  :)

• Downvote 5

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

I believe he was one of the few burger flippers who could get the burger and cheese right in the centre of the bun, all without the aid of a University degree. What a bhoy indeed.  :)

Hope he keeps the job on part time when he takes the next step in following his auld da's career path.

That discount card should work a treat for bulk buying the bog roll to clean the sh*te off your groomer's Donnay breeks. Not sure if ASDA do Pulse Cider or Thunderbird though, so the Keystore run might still be a thing.

• Upvote 2

I'm a bit lost here. Is that LinwoodTon's son?

My son looks more like Lewis Morgan than Paul The Tim.

Paul The Tim looks more like Paul The Racist, imo.

• Downvote 3

My son looks more like Lewis Morgan than Paul The Tim.

Paul The Tim looks more like Paul The Racist, imo.

I seen this earlier at lunchtime and I thought "i'll bet that someone has been really crap at Photoshop today" and lo and behold I was right. :lol: :lol:

Wow, you two fuckwits must think you have burned me with that.

Da_6bi3XUAAWU6j.jpg

7-Funny-Laughing-Meme-Gif.gif

*insert signature here*

I seen this earlier at lunchtime and I thought "i'll bet that someone has been really crap at Photoshop today" and lo and behold I was right. :lol: :lol:

Wow, you two ****wits must think you have burned me with that.

Da_6bi3XUAAWU6j.jpg

7-Funny-Laughing-Meme-Gif.gif

Does shíte burn?

• Downvote 4

Does shíte burn?

Well, you seem to get burned every time you go online and act like a complete fud.

So much so your new nickname shall be "Burnie".

You odious double act with that creepy old reptile shall be known as "Urnie and Burnie"

*Mods, can we please move this and related posts to the thread created for this dickhead.

*insert signature here*

Well, you seem to get burned every time you go online and act like a complete fud.

So much so your new nickname shall be "Burnie".

You odious double act with that creepy old reptile shall be known as "Urnie and Burnie"

*Mods, can we please move this and related posts to the thread created for this dickhead.

At least you're taking it well.

laughter.gif

• Downvote 5

In fairness to Sir Walter, if I was in charge of them I would have made that a regular feature.

I reckon that's what was wrong with LinwoodTons idol, Sally McMoist, that Souness never gave him a proper kicking when he was a young arsehole. Instead he became a role model for a generation or two of arseholes after him.

What makes you think Souness could give McCoist a kicking?

• Downvote 7

What makes you think Souness could give McCoist a kicking?

Well, one of them is one of the hardest cunts in British Football history who could take on anyone without giving it a second thought, and the other is a cheeky chappie James Grady-like figure who made the big time and became idolised by complete Gormless cretins like yourself.

Souness would annihilate him.

• Upvote 1

*insert signature here*

Well, one of them is one of the hardest **** in British Football history who could take on anyone without giving it a second thought, and the other is a cheeky chappie James Grady-like figure who made the big time and became idolised by complete Gormless cretins like yourself.

Souness would annihilate him.

Just because someone has the baws the size of an elephant doesn't mean they would annihilate anyone who got in their way, that's not how the world works.

Look at you, gallus as fúck on the internet but probably the biggest pússy on the forum. That most likely stems from being bullied at school.  ;)

• Downvote 4

Just because someone has the baws the size of an elephant doesn't mean they would annihilate anyone who got in their way, that's not how the world works.

What has the size of elephant testicles got to do with anything?

In fairness to your wank matter, I'm sure that he probably wouldn't fancy his chances against Souness.

Look at you, gallus as fúck on the internet but probably the biggest pússy on the forum.

Gallus as fuck? Hehehe, I'll accept that as a complement. I'll stick that on the pile with the rest. :D

That most likely stems from being bullied at school.  ;)

Is that what your problem is? Is that why you decided to pick the wrong'un side?

Seriously, quite a few people actually liked you on here before you revealed your true colours. I pity you nowadays.

• Upvote 1

*insert signature here*

What has the size of elephant testicles got to do with anything?

In fairness to your w**k matter, I'm sure that he probably wouldn't fancy his chances against Souness.

Gallus as ****? Hehehe, I'll accept that as a complement. I'll stick that on the pile with the rest. :D

Is that what your problem is? Is that why you decided to pick the wrong'un side?

Seriously, quite a few people actually liked you on here before you revealed your true colours. I pity you nowadays.

Sounds like I hit a wee nerve there. What school were you bullied in?

• Downvote 4