Morton v Dunfermline - Page 6 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton v Dunfermline

AyrshireTon

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many times do we say "its a start" with regards to media content. Its not fucking hard. Pick a room in cappielow and conduct a post match interview regularly. No background noise and doesnt look shoddy.

ITS NOT FUCKING HARD.

Agreed completely. At least one person at Cappielow looked at that and thought, "aye, that's good enough work from me" and hit Publish on it. Absolutely not good enough.

EOho8Pw.png

Hard to tell when you only see chances, as opposed to the overall balance of play, but I think we played a lot of good stuff based on this and deserved the win. Also didn't see a foul in the buildup to our equalizer. 

Colville is starting to look a player.

Good win in poor conditions. 

If that whistler had a vuvuzela or a trumpet or something he'd have been emptied long ago.

EOho8Pw.png

Would agree it was probably our best overall performance of the season, I just don’t understand where that intensity and threat has been the last 6 months. Yesterday was as close as we’ve looked to Hopkin’s Livingston (albeit we’re still miles off being as effective) but it was a start.

Looks like a possible shove on the back of their defenders in the 6 yard box just before the goal. Both went down, not really conclusive if it was a deliberate push or an accidental stumble.  

Although it's not an official law of the game, I regard this as a 'stramash', and as such it's kosher.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived