Reserves 2019/20 - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Reserves 2019/20

Bryan

• 3 weeks later...

Reserves are 2-0 up away to St. Mirren.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Excluding loanees and youth-y players in the first team squad, we have 18 players. Including loanees, we have 22. Including Easdale, Hynes, and McGrattan, we have 25.

I do understand that the budget has been cut but unless we're getting rid of someone (like Muirhead) in the January window, I don't really see why we have trialists in, because the squad is already getting pretty damn big for our level of football.

And we also have two senior players (Tumilty and Dykes) out on loan, as well as four youths.

Basically I don't buy the idea that the manager hasn't been backed in the market as an excuse for where we find ourselves now.

Totally agree he’s just inept

• 3 weeks later...

Archived