Partick Thistle v Morton (proverbial 6 pointer) - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Partick Thistle v Morton (proverbial 6 pointer)

gmfc23

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the third game running, he waits to make the subs until we’re behind. And we’re 9th as it stands.

It’s hard to imagine how this season could have been more of a disaster so far.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

In the relegation play off spot currently. Just fuck off Hopkin. You are clueless. Relegation approaching if you continue in this vein.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Anyone who has seen any of our 17 million, huffing and puffing attempts to break down seaside league dross from the McInally days is getting carbon copy footage as this utterly pathetic drivel.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

FFS not this garbage again. Tumilty was part of the problem in that area of the team and not a solution. That Welsh playing out of position can’t do the job either doesn’t suddenly turn Tumilty into the next Gianluca Zambrotta.

Tumilty wasn’t great but far better than Welsh.

Both centre backs staying back when we’re pointlessly moving the ball from side to side - marking one player - when one should be in the box offering a credible target for the ball. There is no plan here. We’re relying on blind luck or their incompetence to sneak a goal.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Tumilty wasn’t great but far better than Welsh.

Tumilty was dreadful which is why he’s now playing in the seaside leagues. You’ll note the lack of Championship clubs snapping him up in the summer, because they know he’s pish as well.

Tumilty was dreadful which is why he’s now playing in the seaside leagues. You’ll note the lack of Championship clubs snapping him up in the summer, because they know he’s pish as well.

Better than Walsh in the same position and still on the payroll. I'd prefer pish than very pish at this stage.

Better than Walsh in the same position and still on the payroll. I'd prefer pish than very pish at this stage.

We don't have that choice. We only had a choice in the summer or in January. Under both situations Tumilty was, and will not be, the correct answer. Neither was Welsh but that, and everything else that has contributed to this fuck up of a season, lies firmly at the door of the manager.

Archived