Fans Q&A - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Fans Q&A

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AGM last night. Wasnt at it but apparently 70k from snake fiasco and 147k from Fred's move to Malmo

Only 70k. Wild have expected more.

Good return from Fred. We can get more Turnstiles with that.

Surprised it is as much as 70k for Snake and co, would imagine the club were pretty happy with that. Wonder how much money Falkirk have spunked away this year...

Was it 30k we got for Fred originally? 147k on top must have been an unexpected surprise! Be good if we publicised  that at the time, had no idea a sell on clause even existed. 

Hindsight is a great thing but the general consensus among Morton fans is that McKinnon would have us sitting pretty in the play off spots at this point. Without McKinnon, Falkirk would probably still be anchored firmly at the bottom of the league still, favourites for the drop.

So while 70k might feel like a bit of a victory, in the big picture it's probably a major loss of revenue.

Last season, Falkirk had about 3 points at the end of September when they sacked Houston. They finished on 47 points. There are plenty of manager who could've taken Falkirk up the league.

It's tough to tell where we would've ended up. Higher than we are currently, I'm sure, but I'm not sure we'd be sitting pretty.

Overall, I agree that there's a good chance that is not an overall gain, but that's down to our own mismanagement rather than losing something special.

Its exactly that lack of transparency that sees our club where it is at this moment in time.

At least they've arranged a Q&A session for the fans, where they'll be churning out the next series of lies for the gullible fans to lap up.

If you want to attend the next AGM, become a shareholder.

I assume you’ll be at the Q&A session? More likely you’ll be on here after it asking what questions were asked.

I'm surprised there's been very little reported from the AGM. Was anyone there?

Its exactly that lack of transparency that sees our club where it is at this moment in time.

At least they've arranged a Q&A session for the fans, where they'll be churning out the next series of lies for the gullible fans to lap up.

I assume you’ll be at the Q&A session?

To be perfectly honest, I'm past caring.

That sounds familiar.

5401232415_f75cae370f_b.jpg

Sorry, you'll need to translate that into English if you want people to understand what you're talking about.

Better still, put your hood on and go and chase some black cars. I've just seen some on the M8. If you're quick you might catch one.

are you two luvers lol

Archived