The results are in.... - Page 3 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The results are in....

capitanus

Today's half time result:

This site - 88

The groomed-arsed one - 6 (one of those was me)

No posts throughout the game, updates etc. Or from anyone at the game which makes you wonder if that is really a Morton website or just a person with an agenda against Crawford Rae, over something unrelated to Morton. Which is it?

Sounds like Gordon Tadger isn't the only one with an agenda pal.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Today's halftime scores:

This forum still miles ahead at 159-3 (and one of those was me) :lol: :bouncy: :thumbup2:

Yer still getting porked by Porky. GiFUY.

Edit to add: Gordon is now claiming he has 19 users viewing his board. I only see him and Bollockheid. Even in the unlikely event that you have 19 individuals using your silly wee forum, you are still miles behind. You aren't even the second busiest Morton related website on the internet. Just let that sink in.

*insert signature here*

Everyone's favourite Morton messageboard : 231

Gordon 'Monobrowed fat cunt with a stutter' messageboard : 24 or 3 (whichever you choose to use)

Still getting porked by Porky. :)

Incidentally only. One person was using the forum with the thread about the game, but both Bollockhead and Stutter were busy lurking about the thread they created to abuse members of this forum. Sad cunts. They aren't Morton supporters.

*insert signature here*

Everyone's favourite Morton messageboard : 231

Gordon 'Monobrowed fat cunt with a stutter' messageboard : 24 or 3 (whichever you choose to use)

Still getting porked by Porky. :)

Incidentally only. One person was using the forum with the thread about the game, but both Bollockhead and Stutter were busy lurking about the thread they created to abuse members of this forum. Sad cunts. They aren't Morton supporters.

Clydeview2 is a marvellous poster he really is. The avatar of the Peroni boddle is ‘Spot on’.

:lol: :lol:

I feel the need to share this one with you, from the Groomed-arse stuttering forum, which is now frequented by Bollockheid. Check the absolute nick of this tear-stained mess from 7.25am this morning:

The Winner

The Winner

At 7.25 this morning, on a forum destroyed by trolls and fools the Morton v Dundee match thread had scraped to a total of 52 replies from 3631 members = 1.9%

On this ever more popular message board's equivalent match thread there were 53 replies from 236 members. = 23%

PPPPput that in yer PPPPpipe and smoke it PPPPporky! big grin

I was at the game yesterday and regularly had a wee look at how the forum was doing. I seen a good mix of folk on here - some at the game, some local, some overseas ex-pats, some folk who are working up north or living down south, some offshore, people viewing the forum whilst at work etc. Overall, a good mix of people. The beautiful people. REAL Morton supporters. It was good healthy debate about the game as it was played out, and a real joy to read as always.

In contrast, the Groomed-arse forum only had ONE solitary post during the game, from Dyer himself, which stated that Dundee were 1-0 up. No mention of our equaliser. No mention of anything else that happened during the game until the BBC boy filed his match report. Funny that, isn't it? Not even QuickDraw or any of his imaginary 'Cowshed Bangers' even posted anything during the game. Why was that?

Maybe it was that solitary Dyer post that had someone rejoicing at the back of 7 on a cold Sunday morning. For that reason I am so glad it happened.

Same time next week, Gordon?

:thumbup2: :P :lol:

*insert signature here*

This week's scores:

As taken from the 'other' forum:

alk of the 'Ton » 'TALK OF THE TON' - ANYTHING MORTON RELATED.

Moderators : NoneUsers browsing this forum: None

No posts since 2.33pm, not even on their thread with all the vitriolic abuse, funny that isn't it?

Thanks for playing again, champ ;)

ETA from this site:

223 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

22 members, 198 guests, 3 anonymous users (See full list)

You must love the Pork, Gordon.

Same time next week?

:D :lol: :P

*insert signature here*

Check the absolute nick of this, folks:

THE RESULTS KEEP COMING IN! on Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:53 am

Clydeview2

Clydeview2

Yesterday evening in the very excellent dedicated section of this ever more popular message board, the Queen of the South highlights were posted by admin at 8.48 p.m.

On that struggling default forum for wee fannies, trolls, and closet poofs, said highlights appeared - courtesy of an ordinary poster - well over an hour later, with the caption ‘that was quick!

The results keep coming in

One of Groomed-arse Gordon's many aliases is making a big deal over posting a video of QotS's highlights on their silly wee forum, a WHOLE HOUR before someone posted it on here.

This event, whilst not even measuring on the 'do I give a flying fuck' meter, has sparked celebrations in Linwood to the extent that they're really pushing the boat out - they've opened a tin of Cornbeef to accompany tonight's Spaghetti Hoops.

Watching highlights online isn't going to the game, Champ. Just let that sink in. ;)

*insert signature here*

Check the absolute nick of this, folks:

One of Groomed-arse Gordon's many aliases is making a big deal over posting a video of QotS's highlights on their silly wee forum, a WHOLE HOUR before someone posted it on here.

This event, whilst not even measuring on the 'do I give a flying fuck' meter, has sparked celebrations in Linwood to the extent that they're really pushing the boat out - they've opened a tin of Cornbeef to accompany tonight's Spaghetti Hoops.

Watching highlights online isn't going to the game, Champ. Just let that sink in. ;)

‘The Norseman is quickly becoming the Polo Lounge of Inverclyde’ according to Bravo, Johnny!

I know that Isaid I would spare the Stammerer from another humiliation this week, well I just can't help it:

Talk of the 'Ton » 'TALK OF THE TON' - ANYTHING MORTON RELATED.

Moderators : NoneUsers browsing this forum: None

Permissions in this forum: