Greenock Morton v Snake Mountain/The Cappielow Riot Part II - 20 October 2018 - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Greenock Morton v Snake Mountain/The Cappielow Riot Part II - 20 October 2018

K K Kelbie

Funny idea and good on them for getting involved, however nothing says intimidating atmosphere like holding a red card up to somebody.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny idea and good on them for getting involved, however nothing says intimidating atmosphere like holding a red card up to somebody.

At the risk of sounding like a bore...I find it pretty cringeworthy, to be honest. A bunch of adults waving bits of paper at somebody is a bit of a beamer, and a newspaper which still clings to the vestiges of credibility printing just looks a bit ridiculous.

Should hand out free bottles of Buckfast on Sinclair Street and get every cunt leathered before going in, which has the added bonus that you can lob the empties at McKinnon's stupid bawheid afterwards.

AWMSC

At the risk of sounding like a bore...I find it pretty cringeworthy, to be honest. A bunch of adults waving bits of paper at somebody is a bit of a beamer, and a newspaper which still clings to the vestiges of credibility printing just looks a bit ridiculous.

Should hand out free bottles of Buckfast on Sinclair Street and get every **** leathered before going in, which has the added bonus that you can lob the empties at McKinnon's stupid bawheid afterwards.

Normally I'd agree with these cards but a normally straight laced local paper doing this with the Judas line is quite a strong indication of local feeling.

Archived