Whacking Day Part II - Grangemouth Edition - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Whacking Day Part II - Grangemouth Edition

BishopBrennan

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FT 0-0.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Pretty boring game. Thought we looked quite comfortable first half but with nothing to offer up top. Wasn't a great second half but came into it again nearer the end.

We need a forward in January whether that's big Denny or someone else.

Pretty boring game. Thought we looked quite comfortable first half but with nothing to offer up top. Wasn't a great second half but came into it again nearer the end.

We need a forward in January whether that's big Denny or someone else.

From someone within cappielow, JJ not after a striker. Wants a CB, CM and another. Cant offer deals atm because budget remains unknown - 2 weeks or so before window opens.

Also, no comp due for snake apparently.

We're quite literally just rolling along. No intentions of anything more than where we're at just now.

Playing these games not to lose before trying to win them

TIME FOR CHANGE!

The sad thing is, Johansson will be quietly quite happy with his day's work despite a complete nothing of a performance and another rancid result.

Happily seeing out a draw. At least the snake had the sense to at least look like he was trying to win it throwing strikers on.

Really not sure why this impostor should be entrusted with making signings when he has shown absolutely nothing in any other facet of the role.

Really not sure why this impostor should be entrusted with making signings when he has shown absolutely nothing in any other facet of the role.

This is the size of it. He's done nothing to suggest he's a competent football manager, he's done a massive amount to suggest he isn't and therefore we have no reason to trust him with a January rebuild which will give him the opportunity to butcher the squad on top of the butchering of performances he's already served up.

Sack him and give January to someone who has the slightest clue what they're doing.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

That was the first game I’ve watched under the Finnish James Grady and it was sufficiently damning to close the book on his gubbins tenure. Struggling to convert chances against the worst team in the league would be one thing; his team today created almost nothing. Our first credible shot on goal was in the 85th minute, TTGJ showed little enthusiasm to change such a turgid performance either through tactical changes or substitutions. We’d have been better off with a training dummy in the dugout today.

His record is piss-poor and performances like today are abysmal as well. The sooner his remaining fluffers and the board admit that he’s a dud, the less painful this will be for all involved.

He shouldn’t be trusted with the proceeds from the pie stall never mind a transfer budget at a professional club.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived