Important Ticketing Information - Ayr United vs Morton 15th February - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Important Ticketing Information - Ayr United vs Morton 15th February

Admin

We've received the following information from Ayr United regarding Saturday's match;

15th February 2020 - Ayr United vs Morton, 3pm Kick-Off

For the upcoming fixture in the Ladbrokes Championship at Somerset Park, Ayr, the prices are as follows:

Adult - £18

Concessions - £12 (Over 65’s / Students / 18 - 21 yrs / Wheelchair Users / Certified Ambulant)

U18’s - £6

We have the capacity for 6 away wheelchairs and their carers. Can you please advise your club if you wish to attend and they will let us know.

There is a Concession charge of £12 for wheelchair users and their carers are free of charge.

With regards to Ambulant supporters, it has become increasingly difficult for us to identify the individual needs of ambulant supporters and therefore would appreciate if you have some documentation to support the Concession ticket when entering the gate.

Buying Tickets

Away supporters can now buy tickets online ahead of matches at Somerset Park.

Supporters will receive an e-ticket on completion of their order which they will show on arrival at the Turnstile.

The Turnstile Operator will scan the barcode via a hand-held scanner to allow admittance to the stadium.

We will make available some limited provision for away supporters to buy tickets at the ground on Match day, but it will be cash only and to avoid queues, we strongly advise buying tickets in advance online before arriving at the stadium. 

There is no cash gates available at Somerset Park. Tickets must be bought before going to the Turnstile. Tickets can be bought either online or on match day, they can be bought from the Lottery Office.

Each ticket has its own unique barcode and once scanned in it will not allow admittance again.

Please click the link to purchase your tickets - https://tickets.ayrunitedfc.co.uk/package_link/221/AYRvsMorton

Away supporters will be accommodated in the Railway End and the West Stand. Enter through the following turnstiles: Railway End - Turnstiles 3 & 5, West Stand - Turnstile 10.

For more information about your visit to Somerset Park, please click here - https://ayrunitedfc.co.uk/match-day-away-support/

And they wonder why nobody can bother their arse to trot up at 2.45 if they fancy going to a game. Pay at the fucking gate and be done with it.hire responsible 'honest men' to take the cash. Wanks

Couldn't be much easier to use this. Much better than our system.

Why not just sell the tickets from the turnstiles, given that that's what they're there for? It's one thing having to buy a ticket for an automated gate, but if there's going to be a person at the gate scanning tickets and another one elsewhere selling them it seems like an awful lot of fannying about for no good reason.

AWMSC

And they wonder why nobody can bother their arse to trot up at 2.45 if they fancy going to a game. Pay at the fucking gate and be done with it.hire responsible 'honest men' to take the cash. Wanks

At Tannadice the other week, I literally purchased my ticket online during my walk from the car to the ground at 10 to 3, had it scanned and in I went.

Perfect system.

^^ if only my BT cellent could do that

So because a system doesn’t suit an auld guy who isn’t prepared to move with the times it’s a bad system?

You’ve got internet access, so it’s easy enough to dry your eyes, buy, download and print out a ticket. You could have done it in the time you spent whining on here about their ticketing arrangements.

Hold on, so other electronic turnstile systems in the Championship allow e-tickets to be scanned straight from mobile phones and tablets to allow entry? Just as well we only spent a mere £400k on our all singing, all dancing turnstile system that was outdated at the time of installation. Cheers for that, Warren. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Hold on, so other electronic turnstile systems in the Championship allow e-tickets to be scanned straight from mobile phones and tablets to allow entry? Just as well we only spent a mere £400k on our all singing, all dancing turnstile system that was outdated at the time of installation. Cheers for that, Warren.

The summer ours went in, St Mirren reported renewing their agreement with Interstadia and upgrading their system to have that functionality, so we could have actually had it there and then but installed their older system.

The summer ours went in, St Mirren reported renewing their agreement with Interstadia and upgrading their system to have that functionality, so we could have actually had it there and then but installed their older system.

Think of the money being wasted on printing paper tickets each year as well. I imagine Ayr's system is cheaper to run as well as more practical.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ayr have asked us to inform you that the ticketing arrangements are the same for tomorrow night as they were for the original fixture. If anyone that bought a ticket for the game and are unable to attend the rearranged game, they can email info@ayrunitedfc.co.uk with proof of purchase and the club will issue a refund. 

Archived