Dundee United vs Morton - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Dundee United vs Morton

BishopBrennan

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching this on Arab TV and we are under a lot of pressure.

Getting everyone behind the ball and trying to hit them on the break.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Arbroath 2-0 Partick

QoS 0-2 Alloa

Was in the car and heard the early disallowed goal, fearing the worst....

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

"Very well organised Morton defence" according to the Radio Scotland guy.

Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

"Very well organised Morton defence" according to the Radio Scotland guy.

I never thought I’d see the day. I hope we don’t do what we’ve done before at Tannadice and sit so deep that a United goal is almost inevitable.

Not knocking the enthusiasm at all, but you’d think we were a genuine pub team with some of the Twitter updates. You can be positive and supportive without us coming across incredibly smalltime.

I think the guy would’ve had a stroke the time we won at Parkhead.

The updates have been a bit less minteriffic this week in general, which is nice, but that HT one is an embarrassment. DU aren't Liverpool. Several teams have taken points off them this season.

EOho8Pw.png

Ayr 1-0 ICT

QoS 2-2 Alloa

Archived