Morton in the Community - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton in the Community

capitanus

Well the club is technically a separate entity from 'Morton in the Community'* so Morton are entirely blameless here. However, once again it's Morton's name which seem to be dragged through the mud.

*Where have we heard that before?

*insert signature here*

But even then, I don't think they are being dragged through the mud. They seem to have all the correct processes in place and used them correctly. I can't see what else they could have done differently.

EOho8Pw.png

But even then, I don't think they are being dragged through the mud. They seem to have all the correct processes in place and used them correctly. I can't see what else they could have done differently.

They could have called themselves something other than 'Morton in the Community'. It's fucking disgraceful.

*insert signature here*

Can't really fault the club for this. He passed his disclosure, and as soon as they found out he was a two-pin DIN plug they sacked him and reached out to the parents.

Definitely seems like Morton in the Community acted in the right way. Would be surprised if Morton or the Community team were dragged for this.

If it wasn't such a grim topic I'd have replied to that Brasseye reference there too.

Well the club is technically a separate entity from 'Morton in the Community'* so Morton are entirely blameless here. However, once again it's Morton's name which seem to be dragged through the mud.

*Where have we heard that before?

Morton's name isn't being dragged through the mud at all. MITC followed the correct procedure and have reacted in the correct manner. Unearthing nonces is an occupational hazard for organisations in that field.

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Morton's name isn't being dragged through the mud at all. MITC followed the correct procedure and have reacted in the correct manner. Unearthing nonces is an occupational hazard for organisations in that field.

The fact that he was volunteering as a coach at an organization closely associated with Morton seemed to constitute a big part of the story. The 'boay frum thu tilly' did not mention any other organization which the perp was associated with or employed by, and the fact that he was a coach at Morton seemed to constitute a big part of his story.

I agree with all who said that MITC have done nothing wrong here, and are arguably a victim of this guy's actions too, but I'm not happy that Mortons name are associated with this guy in any way.

*insert signature here*

What was your point? Your post isn't very clear.

My point is that there isn’t bad stuff, and that the energy put into questioning why we have our name attached to them should instead be put into the much larger issues surrounding the club.

Archived