Smokies v The Ton - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Smokies v The Ton

jimbobton

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If someone could find the tombola every Morton manager seems to use and smash it into microscopic pieces that would be good.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Both Nesbitt and Lyon were hopeless against Partick so I'm not surprised.

It’s the inconsistency though. Nesbitt for example was deservedly dropped after a poor run of form, then consistently improved us when he came off the bench while out of starting eleven but had to wait a long time to get a start again. Then when he did, it only takes one bad game to find himself bombed out again.

Meanwhile, McAlister is never dropped or even subbed no matter how bad he is, while someone like Muirhead can get starts out of nowhere despite never showing anything in his appearances.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Sutton!

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

2-1 now

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Archived