alloa v morton - Page 17 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

alloa v morton

beetee

Just watched the highlights again and they confirmed what I had picked up before this season. It's actually Millar who's the biggest culprit for not tracking back. Don't take my word for it though, have another look but concentrate on him.

Aye, cos the highlights tell the whole story...

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, cos the highlights tell the whole story...

Unfortunately science isn't able to transport me back to watch the games live again yet, mate.

In the meantime we just have to make do with the highlights package.

Still, at least you agree with me based on the highlights.

Unfortunately science isn't able to transport me back to watch the games live again yet, mate.

In the meantime we just have to make do with the highlights package.

Still, at least you agree with me based on the highlights.

No, I go to the games and actually see what happens.

The Tele today has a bewildering interview with Ryan Scully, who reckons that he 'did alright' on Saturday and is determined to keep hold of a first team place. It'd be funny if such delusions of adequacy weren't shared by the manager as well as the current captain, who has also declared in the paper that nobody should be blamed for playing like an abject rabble on Saturday as mistakes happen to everyone. 

To the sea with the lot of them.  

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

The Tele today has a bewildering interview with Ryan Scully, who reckons that he 'did alright' on Saturday and is determined to keep hold of a first team place. It'd be funny if such delusions of adequacy weren't shared by the manager as well as the current captain, who has also declared in the paper that nobody should be blamed for playing like an abject rabble on Saturday as mistakes happen to everyone. 

To the sea with the lot of them.  

It's really hard to see what McAlister's role is within the squad. After games like Saturday, it should be him facing the cameras, we see more of Tumility and Telfer than the guy who's meant to be the leader of the group. If he was doing the business on the park then fine, but he's neither taking responsibility on it nor off it; indeed, he's told us himself that he "might" need to have words with some players. Might. We've had 5-1 scuddings and the captain has apparently had nothing to say about it.

Anyway, I think Millar made his thoughts on Scully clear enough. 

AWMSC

Archived