New Away Kit Vote - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

New Away Kit Vote

Scott

If the beggars up the road launched a green and yellow hooped away kit next season does anyone really think that it'd be blocked by the supposedly all-powerful hand of the Second Kit Gestapo up at Hampden?

Somehow I doubt it.

Last season, they released three green kits- the traditional home one, a hopped away kit with two shades of green hoops and a lime green away kit.

They wore the previous season’s pink away kit against Hibs at Easter Road.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Page 66 of the SPFL rules

G31 The first and second choice colours must be different and distinct.

Blue and yellow is quite clearly different and distinct from blue and white; in the same way that the beggars have used multiple variants of 'green and something' hoops over the year as their second choice colours. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Had this one, hated it though. Much preferred the yellow puma one from 12/13?

The sports connection one was a cracker as well.

I liked that TFG one at the time but not so keen on it looking back. Our recent yellow ones have all been a bit dodgy though, they've all been a dull, weird shade of yellow for a start...the only one that was half-decent was the Puma one and even at that it wasn't great.

Something like this would be good: https://thegoldstonewrap.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/yellowadidasshirt.jpg?w=580&h=719

AWMSC

I liked that TFG one at the time but not so keen on it looking back. Our recent yellow ones have all been a bit dodgy though, they've all been a dull, weird shade of yellow for a start...the only one that was half-decent was the Puma one and even at that it wasn't great.

Something like this would be good: https://thegoldstonewrap.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/yellowadidasshirt.jpg?w=580&h=719

That is a belter. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Can’t link the post for some reason but just seen the designs on Facebook. All fucking minging. The fan designs were a good idea for the home kit a couple year ago to get a relationship built between the club and support but why can’t they just do it themselves?

The yellow one should win at a canter.

The club have probably sold more strips in the last couple of seasons than ever before so are continuing a trend.

And the last time they designed their own they made an arse of it.

Cue Backlash!

'Unfinished Parma' the clear choice from that lot, although would have blown the lot out the water had the designer not fallen asleep and actually finished his Parma effort.

If the yellow one doesn't get over 90% of the vote there should be a stewards enquiry.

Think I preferred it when 7 year old Shania from the QB got a shot. 

Archived