Squad and transfers 2019/20 - Page 105 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Squad and transfers 2019/20

Hej

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's high time we mutually consented Orsi, he's plainly never going to fit into the team. He could be as low as sixth choice for his natural position. There are Chelsea youths with a better chance at a starting place than him.

But... He scored 2 for the reserves this week...

• 3 weeks later...

Remember Adam Livingstone signing on loan from Motherwell? Theres not been a word said about him, and he's not been in any squads I dont think? Any idea what's going on there?

He started the Challenge Cup match. He made the bench the following week, but hasn't been in the squad since then. I haven't seen anything mentioned about him.

First interview for ages today with Jim McAlister. Hopefully a sign of things improving on that front.

ps saw it on YouTube, not on official site yet as far as I can see.

I see Morton are posting about starting a podcast.

Nice idea, but all their man hours should be spent on getting the bread and butter of media output right (pre/post match and highlights) before something like that.

https://www.facebook.com/1773905782895453/posts/2465022507117107/

Gavin Watt and Shaun Rodgers head out on loan to Greenock Juniors until January

Have any of our players in the modern era (say, last 30 years) gone on loan specifically to a Junior club and come back to make a pro career? I can't think of any.

EOho8Pw.png

I see Morton are posting about starting a podcast.

Nice idea, but all their man hours should be spent on getting the bread and butter of media output right (pre/post match and highlights) before something like that.

https://www.facebook.com/1773905782895453/posts/2465022507117107/

Pretty much this. We take until Wednesdays to produce sub 3 minute highlights packages, don't post regular interviews and still haven't figured out how to automatically update results and fixtures on the website. 

We're as far away from a podcast as we are from winning the Premiership. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Pretty much this. We take until Wednesdays to produce sub 3 minute highlights packages, don't post regular interviews and still haven't figured out how to automatically update results and fixtures on the website.

We're as far away from a podcast as we are from winning the Premiership.

To be fair, the highlights were out by Sunday morning this week, we also had an interview, and then reserve highlights. Hopefully a sign of getting the basics right.

To be fair, the highlights were out by Sunday morning this week, we also had an interview, and then reserve highlights. Hopefully a sign of getting the basics right.

Indeed, but that needs to be the consistent timings of our media output. Don't get me wrong, I'm not criticising the media guy, I know he's part time and will be working under even more constraints than the previous media officer. But the club should be keeping plans for things like podcasts internal until they're getting the basics right, consistently. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Shaun Rodgers has scored for Greenock Juniors away at Kello to put them 2-0 up.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Archived