ayr v morton - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

ayr v morton

beetee

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rudderless can’t be any worse than actually having JJ in charge.

Going to go to this since I couldn’t make today.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Couldn’t give a ****. Give Ayr three points now.

F**k that.

I wouldn’t give Ayr my piss if they were on fire.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Need to hope we can somehow pull a result out of the hat the way QOTS and Alloa did at the weekend.

Our away form is pish so we need a minor miracle!

Feckin depressing being a Morton fan this season!

Do enough folk care anymore?

I thought the apathy from the fans during the second half on saturday was far more telling than the furious reaction of the first half. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Archived