Update From Warren - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Update From Warren

irnbru

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is exactly what we've needed for years, real progress on the commercial part in particular. Can't find much to complain about in here. We're lucky to have Warren IMO.

EOho8Pw.png

Excellent update and good also to hear of the number of kids strips that have been sold. The more Morton strips are worn in and around Inverclyde hopefully the more people will associate with their local team. I think however Warren is missing a trick in not having a sign-off to his updates  :1eye:. Not sure but did DDFR not have a catch phrase at the end of his 'updates from the Chairman'? - Yours aye or something?

Finally someone in authority that understands that the fans are more than just match fodder. Nice summation from Warren on progress in all areas and encouraging to hear that there's more in the pipeline.

Good timing as well.

Sadly I'll miss my friendly encounters with the turnstyles. Getting massaged before kick off was always a Cappiielow bonus.

Finally someone in authority that understands that the fans are more than just match fodder. Nice summation from Warren on progress in all areas and encouraging to hear that there's more in the pipeline.

Good timing as well.

Sadly I'll miss my friendly encounters with the turnstyles. Getting stuck fast before kick off was always a Cappiielow bonus.

FTFY.

I'm still trying to read this but get nothing but code when I go on the sute. Anyone else? Seen folk on Facebook with the same issue.

clear cookies or wait it out. Probably a side effect as the site was down (suspended by the hosting company). They must have forgot to feed the meter.

Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp/sess_f4ed9b5050ee0759f1c07c722225716e, O_RDWR) failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) in /home/gmfcnet/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woo-extra-product-options/classes/fe/class-wepof-product-options-frontend.php on line 10

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/gmfcnet/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woo-extra-product-options/classes/fe/class-wepof-product-options-frontend.php:10) in /home/gmfcnet/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woo-extra-product-options/classes/fe/class-wepof-product-options-frontend.php on line 10

HHkTu1F.jpg

What browser are people using? No issues on Chrome on PC but doesn't work on the phone.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Archived