Season Tickets - Page 14 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Season Tickets

I was discussing this with a pal earlier who has had the exact same issue as Deego.

I appear to ha e forgotten my password and, although it said it would send reset to email, appears I will be waiting til, hopefully, tomorrow.

Or just buying tickets from smiths.

What even is this nonsense?!

In my experience, the system never sends an email. It only works with certain browsers as explained to our former CEO - Hawke maintained he was unaware of any ongoing issues! Like much of his reign, all talk no action

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talking of Smiths, they’re selling the black top we wore when we beat the Tims, and the white top the same style as that, for a tenner.

They must have found a box of them lying around somewhere.

Nice. Might pop down and get one, wasn't that keen but nice enough for £10.

As for the ticketing system, this shiftless bastard behind it should have been dragged into a courtroom long ago although Morton are as bad for spunking money on something that was unnecessary for a start, but which wasn't even modern, e.g. unable to scan tickets from phones or ones printed at home.

This comes up all the time, but it really does epitomise the Rae era. Complete and utter shambles.

AWMSC

Nice. Might pop down and get one, wasn't that keen but nice enough for £10.

As for the ticketing system, this shiftless bastard behind it should have been dragged into a courtroom long ago although Morton are as bad for spunking money on something that was unnecessary for a start, but which wasn't even modern, e.g. unable to scan tickets from phones or ones printed at home.

This comes up all the time, but it really does epitomise the Rae era. Complete and utter shambles.

They only had small left in the black one, was pretty annoyed because I wanted to replace my old one which has white paint on it.

Does anyone know if the club have considered continuing to sell season tickets at incremental reduction through the season? I suppose it would rely on an adequate ticketing website, but the ongoing farce of fan cards and queuing at a ticket booth might tempt people to take one when they’re clear of the summer holidays and have some extra cash.

Archived