Reserves Thread - Page 9 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Reserves Thread

BishopBrennan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lost 3-0 at Hamilton today, all three goals in a six-minute spell in the first half. Our lineup (courtesy of Accies Twitter):

Pearson, Brophy, Gallacher, McKeown, Watt, Strapp, Eardley, Lyon, Rodgers, Easdale, Garrity.

subs Blair Docherty, Purdue, Ben Docherty

EOho8Pw.png

Has Easdale been dropped all season? From what i've seen of him he's absolutely ****ing rancid.

He has played every game and scored one goal all season. It came against Celtic and it was on a plate.

There is a big call to be made at end of season...do they retain a striker with one goal to make a step up...will be a statement of where we are heading as a club if we sign him to keep his dad sweet and have him in our top team pool as he is at the age now where he is male or break.

He has played every game and scored one goal all season. It came against Celtic and it was on a plate.

There is a big call to be made at end of season...do they retain a striker with one goal to make a step up...will be a statement of where we are heading as a club if we sign him to keep his dad sweet and have him in our top team pool as he is at the age now where he is male or break.

Seems to me we have several puppets at the club doing what Hawke tells them.

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Seems to me we have several puppets at the club doing what Hawke tells them.

We are an amateur club where it really is jobs for the boys.

We can’t persistently keep players like Easdale in the reserves, we should have players who can make the set up.

I hate the phrase ‘sign them or keep them as back up’

Why? Get a squad of players who can all compete and be seen as top team and have a managerial headache.

A striker with one goal at reserves level suggested nothing that they can compete at the next level but we shall see where Morton Hang their hat at the end of the season.

Regardless if his wages low, it is still a wage!

Has Easdale been dropped all season? From what i've seen of him he's absolutely ****ing rancid.

What you talking about? He's a future star. Llambias and his cronies were up to watch our prodigious talent. Going to be big money changing hands for him. *

* May or may not be a money laundering front.

Anyone know what Reece's younger bother is like?

Decent guy. Probably too generous for his own good and lacks self confidence but he'd be a brilliant uncle.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Archived