Morton away vs. East Fife - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton away vs. East Fife

capitanus

19th January 2019.

Moving swiftly on from yesterday's debacle, a wee run in the cup would be nice. Get some money in the coffers, visit far flung corners we've not been in a while etc. First things first, we need to dispose of a piss stinking jakey outfit from Fife, and I don't mean old Urnie's shit-stained slazengers, I mean East Fife.

I reckon 2-1 to Morton, with the Harry Dunn's in the next round.

*insert signature here*

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First thing first let’s get through.

If we do I’m fed up of Celtic and Rangers away, hopefully get another winnable tie.

This. I don't get people who want big teams in the cup, rather than winnable games. Money spinners in the cup might make the club some extra bucks but it's never led to an improvement in the team. Never.

First thing first let’s get through.

If we do I’m fed up of Celtic and Rangers away, hopefully get another winnable tie.

Aberdeen or Hearts away would be nice. Just somewhere different for a change.

Edit to add:

Auchinleck would be a good day out too. I'm looking forward to seeing their game with Ayr United on TV. It should be Ayrshire carnage at its very best. :)

*insert signature here*

Even if any supporters do care more about money than progression for some reason, the money we'd make from a split of the gate in a half full Parkhead or Ibrox is less than we'd make in prize money through progressing to the later rounds anyway. If we get through I want the easiest tie possible in every round.

East Fife are having an excellent season and we'll need a big improvement on Saturday's performance.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

I always want the easier route to through the cup as possible. The only possible situation in which I'd accept a harder tie to get to a new ground would be Aberdeen away. I want to see Morton play at Pittodrie before Aberdeen move. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

I always want the easier route to through the cup as possible. The only possible situation in which I'd accept a harder tie to get to a new ground would be Aberdeen away. I want to see Morton play at Pittodrie before Aberdeen move. 

Or Tynecastle..

We've had enough 'glamour ties' with the Old Firm in the past few years, fuck that. Get some dung outfit and see how far we can progress.

That said we'll probably get horsed on Saturday. 

I'd take Darren Young over JJ as manager.

EOho8Pw.png

We've had enough 'glamour ties' with the Old Firm in the past few years, **** that. Get some dung outfit and see how far we can progress.

That said we'll probably get horsed on Saturday. 

I'd take Darren Young over JJ as manager.

At the start of the season, the majority of online East Fife fans were frothing at the mouth, wanting Darren Young binned. Give it a few dodgy results and chances are the frothing will return - you may then get your wish  :1eye: .

At the start of the season, the majority of online East Fife fans were frothing at the mouth, wanting Darren Young binned. Give it a few dodgy results and chances are the frothing will return - you may then get your wish  :1eye: .

East Fife fans are notorious idiots, in fairness.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived