John Lambie - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

John Lambie

John Lambie has passed away. Sad news.

Sorry Bob, intended for the groomed one.

Lambie always struck me as the sort of guy that would intimidate and bully young players and pass it off as patter tbh, was never a fan.

I may be wrong.

Sorry Bob, intended for the groomed one.

Lambie always struck me as the sort of guy that would intimidate and bully young players and pass it off as patter tbh, was never a fan.

I may be wrong.

I'd have thought that would have made him a bit of a hero in your eyes.  :blink:

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

One of my lasting memories of John Lambie was going to St. Mirren v Partick game at Love Street around 16 years ago with some Partick supporters whom I was studying with at the time. Thistle had to win that day to clinch the league title and I was told it was going to brilliant atmosphere etc but it was boring as fuck with "Boom boom Yella Army" for about 20 minutes, which became a nauseating "Johnny Lambies Yella Army" for a further ten minutes or so, then suddenly to a man the whole of The North Bank belted out in response "With a packet is sweets and a cheeky wee smile, Lambie is a fucking Paedophile". I was laughing like fuck at this, and for the first and only time ever I wished I was in amongst the St.Mirren supporters at a game.

Love them or loathe them, theyre a classy bunch.

*insert signature here*

Archived