TV games - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

TV games

Jamie_M

Don't know what's going to annoy people more, the gantry or the ruining their all day saturday booze up to Inverness.

Not a chance i'd be going to Inverness so i'm more than happy with that decision.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

I wouldn't be.

I want Partick to be next season's Falkirk.

Tbh I don’t really care that much about what others are doing as long as we head in the right direction. Would it be funny if Patrick ended up doing a Falkirk? Absolutely! However a third place finish for us would be much more important than where they finish.

The Inverness one actually suits me- a few of us have booked cheap train tickets (which weren’t available for the Saturday) and are going to get a Highland League ground ticked off our list the following day so it works out as a decent couple of days away.

But it’s bizarre that they’ve chosen to show a game that night at all, with BT Sport picking up the Dundee derby the same night. Putting that game in competition with such a big game in the same division is daft, and does little for the exposure of the league as a whole. Unless they’re contractually obliged to show a game every single weekend, I can’t understand why they didn’t just take a weekend off and try to pick up a decent re-arranged midweek game later in the season to make up their quota.

And picking that when we already have a midweek trip up there is a boot in the stones. I doubt they even considered that when picking the game though.

Archived