Championship 2018-19 Thread - Page 39 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Championship 2018-19 Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dundee United are trying to sign Jordan Rossiter on loan. What a fall that boy’s had, injuries playing a massive part.

He made 5 sub appearances for Liverpool and was released at 19. Hardly showing potential as the next Slippy G, is it?

He made 5 sub appearances for Liverpool and was released at 19. Hardly showing potential as the next Slippy G, is it?

Not really, but he was touted as Gerrard’s “replacement” pretty early on, and you know what the English media are like.

Not really, but he was touted as Gerrard’s “replacement” pretty early on, and you know what the English media are like.

And Ryan Gauld was the Scottish Messi, and John Fleck was hyped up hugely... not just the English media that does this.

EOho8Pw.png

And Ryan Gauld was the Scottish Messi, and John Fleck was hyped up hugely... not just the English media that does this.

True. Do wonder what it’s like around Europe, if we’re just that desperate for someone of relative quality to break through.

We will always have Spartans unfortunately.

We will but that result for Ayr today is by far the more embarrassing for them. As Toby said on P&B that’s the best team they’ve had in a generation papped out the cup by a junior side where anyone’s mate gets a game.

Hopefully this result puts another nail in the coffin for their title challenge.

We will but that result for Ayr today is by far the more embarrassing for them. As Toby said on P&B that’s the best team they’ve had in a generation papped out the cup by a junior side where anyone’s mate gets a game.

Hopefully this result puts another nail in the coffin for their title challenge.

Fancied Ayr to get beat today as they reached a peak and now it’s looking down for them. Just wish I put couple quid on.

No Shankland for them today and they really didn’t look up to much. I actually looked like a Junior game but good on AT And their victory.

Maybe we will see a League 3 in Scotland with Junior teams and NO COLTS.

Fancied Ayr to get beat today as they reached a peak and now it’s looking down for them. Just wish I put couple quid on.

No Shankland for them today and they really didn’t look up to much. I actually looked like a Junior game but good on AT And their victory.

Maybe we will see a League 3 in Scotland with Junior teams and NO COLTS.

They’d need to get their act together and use some of the money they take out of the senior game for floodlights etc. If that game had been callled off today it was due to get played at 1pm midweek.

Archived