Thread About Ex Player - Page 255 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Danny Farrell (no idea either) and Jamie McGowan sign up at the natural home for all our gubbins development squad products, Largs Thistle. 

Makes you wonder why Duffy insisted on having McGowan around for so long here, only to bin him within a few months of taking over at Dumbarton. Joined-up management at its best.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Danny Farrell (no idea either) and Jamie McGowan sign up at the natural home for all our gubbins development squad products, Largs Thistle.

Makes you wonder why Duffy insisted on having McGowan around for so long here, only to bin him within a few months of taking over at Dumbarton. Joined-up management at its best.

Never forgive Duffy for playing McGowan at Tannadice in the playoffs.

Did he have an option?

Don't recall him costing us that game either. In fact, he made a ridiculous save at one point.

No great loss, i agree, but i don't think he had much choice.

Sure Gaston was on the bench?

I remember for one of their goals he let the ball float into the 6 yard box. He was stinking

Did he have an option?

Don't recall him costing us that game either. In fact, he made a ridiculous save at one point.

They claimed he was sick on the bus up there. Nothing to do with chucking goals in for weeks.

Was Gaston not on holiday/honeymoon at the time of the playoffs?

If so, how amateurish are we!?

No, but it was rumoured that had we got to the play off final he would have been unavailable. If so, certainly an oversight on his part and potentially very embarrassing for him.

Unfortunately it never came to that so we will never know.

Did he have an option?

Aye, Gaston started vomiting on the bus on the way up so couldn't play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgvanSXcWmI

The Gavin Gunning derby took place last evening between his current charges Forest Green Rovers and the gammon-heavy shitehole known as 'Grimsby', with Sir Gavin captaining a crushing, 3-0 victory over the latter. An inspirational performance that was capped by the Pirlo-esque pass he delivered to set up their third goal, as shown around 4:50 on the above highlights package. 

Gunning helps Port Vale to the bottom of League 2. How much lower can he fall?

It's quite an achievement. The three teams he's played for since leaving Morton, currently sit 86th, 88th and 90th in the English leagues.

Level found.

Fun facts: after Gunning joined the club, Forest Green moved immediately out of the relegation zone and now sit 6th, comfortably in a promotion play-off spot to English League One. His former clubs Port Vale and Grimsby meanwhile both stink out in the bottom half of the table in his absence.

It's almost as if those two banned posters aren't intelligent enough to grasp the contribution made by a 'snake Irish tinker'. Sad!

• Upvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgvanSXcWmI

The Gavin Gunning derby took place last evening between his current charges Forest Green Rovers and the gammon-heavy s***ehole known as 'Grimsby', with Sir Gavin captaining a crushing, 3-0 victory over the latter. An inspirational performance that was capped by the Pirlo-esque pass he delivered to set up their third goal, as shown around 4:50 on the above highlights package. 

Fun facts: after Gunning joined the club, Forest Green moved immediately out of the relegation zone and now sit 6th, comfortably in a promotion play-off spot to English League One. His former clubs Port Vale and Grimsby meanwhile both stink out in the bottom half of the table in his absence.

It's almost as if those two banned posters aren't intelligent enough to grasp the contribution made by a 'snake Irish tinker'. Sad!

Have you got Gavin Gunning and Brian Wake on a wank rota?