The Tunnock's Caramel Wafer Challenge Cup 19/20 - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Tunnock's Caramel Wafer Challenge Cup 19/20

vikingTON

Not sure what Solihull has done to be branded a cowp. In fact of all the places in the Midlands it's maybe one of around three that's habitable.

I will agree with that. I've been there a couple of times and it's probably one of the nicest towns in England that I've visited. Coupled with its close proximity to Birmingham Airport and NEC, it's easy to get to from Scotland too.

*insert signature here*

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good connections to the outside world, good pubs, plenty of green space... I can think of much worse places to be in that part of the world.

Now, that said, I've never been to Waterford, but it looks and sounds ace.

EOho8Pw.png

Of the Scottish sides, the only really interesting ones to me are Elgin, Cove, Montrose or Formartine, Never been to any of them and they seem like decent away days. Wouldn't mid Hearts U21 if they are playing at Tynecastle, as might finally get a chance to tick that of the list.

Mon the Ton

In fact of all the places in the Midlands it's maybe one of around three that's habitable.

A feat that's up there with 'one of the safest places in Idlib province, Syria' and 'one of the smartest people in Paisley' in the list of all-time non-achievements. 

I will agree with that. I've been there a couple of times and it's probably one of the nicest towns in England that I've visited. Coupled with its close proximity to Birmingham Airport and NEC, it's easy to get to from Scotland too.

...as further proven by 'easy to get out of' being the second most positive thing about it. 

Any English teams entering this competition should come either from some hilarious bumpkin village in the deepest, darkest southwest (Truro; Torquay etc.) or some bin crammed with cheap pubs in the north-east. 

Some pointless cowp in the Midlands like 'Solihull' adds nothing to the competition nor the away day. Get it in the sea

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Please. Well, you did say the worst teams.

We haven't had to deal with the Colts pish yet, happy for it to stay that way.

I also said I can't make it, so I couldn't care less who it is as long as it saves a trip to some bumpkin villiage for the next round.

AWMSC

Of the Scottish sides, the only really interesting ones to me are Elgin, Cove, Montrose or Formartine, Never been to any of them and they seem like decent away days. Wouldn't mid Hearts U21 if they are playing at Tynecastle, as might finally get a chance to tick that of the list.

Sack ticking off Tynecastle with a youth game and endorsing their inclusion by attending.

Let's wait and get it proper, granted it has been some wait already.

Send out the weans

^^^ Ray McKinnon found

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived