Inverness vs Morton - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Inverness vs Morton

BishopBrennan

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The game next week is going to be a 7-6 omnishambles.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

We've stopped scoring as many yet are still conceding multiple goals a game. It spells disaster and can't be allowed to continue.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

How did Livingstone, Salkeld and Muirhead do?

Given that a back 3 is not unrealistic given our squad, I assume he plans to go with the 3 he played today...meaning we are stuck with McLean....

How we fit nesbitt and cadden in will be interesting.

343? Two wingbacks, strapped/Livingstone and Salkeld/McAlister/Jacobs (oh dear)

I assume colville will play, as will Jacobs.

Tbh I am struggling to work out what our team will be....

How did Livingstone, Salkeld and Muirhead do?

Given that a back 3 is not unrealistic given our squad, I assume he plans to go with the 3 he played today...meaning we are stuck with McLean....

How we fit nesbitt and cadden in will be interesting.

343? Two wingbacks, strapped/Livingstone and Salkeld/McAlister/Jacobs (oh dear)

I assume colville will play, as will Jacobs.

Tbh I am struggling to work out what our team will be....

Rogers

Grant - Baird - McAllister

Salkeld/Jacobs - Livingstone/Strapp

Colville - Lyon/Jacobs

Nesbitt - McHugh/Sutton/Muirhead - Cadden

Unless he’s used at right wing back, Welsh would surely be at centre back ahead of McLean or McAlister in a back three.

I had forgotten about Welsh.

Back 3 is him, Grant and Baird surely.

Back 4 would be those 3 and Strapped/Livingstone.

How did Livingstone and Baird do ?

Also interested to hear how Muirhead did. Where did he play when Sutton came on?

Did Blues and Orsi prove to be empty jerseys?

Archived