Watering holes pre-match - Page 2 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Watering holes pre-match

TonInDublin

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How's it shite exactly?

It's a generic chain pub with expensive beer, shitty little measures of spirits and considering how much they spent on their latest refurb, their TVs are very poorly positioned. I used to go in there quite a lot, and their old manager took an active interest in Morton and encouraging Morton fans into the pub. There was even talk of a bus running to away games and a potential end of season party (in the season we finished 2nd). Nothing of the sort now. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

It's a generic chain pub with expensive beer, s***ty little measures of spirits and considering how much they spent on their latest refurb, their TVs are very poorly positioned. I used to go in there quite a lot, and their old manager took an active interest in Morton and encouraging Morton fans into the pub. There was even talk of a bus running to away games and a potential end of season party (in the season we finished 2nd). Nothing of the sort now. 

it's a Wetherspoons with ideas well above its station. Shitehole.

AWMSC

How's it s***e exactly?

A glorified Harvester offering overpriced pints from Belhaven's shite selection, food to families with a bunch of screaming weans in tow and taking fifteen minutes to make a fucking coffee for some old wifeys is a terrible option compared to Greenock's range of fine drinking holes. 

Ton of Memories is correct, the Willow is a dece Morton pub. Good beer and bar staff plus a respectable gantry for the malt drinker. 

Since TiD is old now, I'll also nominate the Westburn. Tolerates only Morton colours, serves a lovely pint and is relatively cheap in today's market. Probably the best pint of Guinness anywhere that's not the Celtic club or the Black Cat too since you're basically Oirish and all. 

Plus I drink there. Need I go on? 

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

On fire today, G-g-g-gordon.

So you’ll be meeting John on Saturday, then?

I'd rather meet you to be honest.

Good shout. For more than one reason..

Surely now that Gordon has proven that he's not a coward, he would have no issue with meeting TonInDublin.

So when/where will you be meeting?

*insert signature here*

So did he turn up? I imagine him and the groomer must be gutted with the result.

Is it attention you're seeking or can you just not get us out of that thick head of yours?  :1eye:

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Nah, I just think you're an absolute weirdo who can't speak properly and gets bummed by attention seeking old ****.

At least I don't steal other people's money.  :lol:

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Archived