Scottish Cup Third Round Draw - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Scottish Cup Third Round Draw

BishopBrennan

Following on from yesterday's Second Round ties; 

_109299275_scottishcup.png 

The draw takes place at 7.15pm tonight. IIRC all ten League One clubs and the bottom six clubs from last season's Championship all go into the hat. Who do we fancy? 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

An away tie to a non league team.

Of the teams that are definitely through, Linlithgow Rose (who beat Stirling Uni 2-0 today) and Inverurie are the only new grounds for me, although the winners of the Gala Fairydean v Formartine would also be a new one.

Of the other non league clubs, I expect Fort William and Broxburn to fall in their replays, Penicuik to lose their rescheduled tie against Stenhousemuir and BSC to beat Lochee. BSC play at Alloa so fuck that. East Kilbride’s at an AstroTurf cage with nothing nearby so would be pretty crap and I’d not fancy our team of cowards at Auchinleck.

Linlithgow or Inverurie. But we’ll get Airdrie away and lose 1-0.

We'll get Auchinleck Talbot and lose. Everybody out etc..

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Haven't been to Berwick in ages, but just noticed they're oot.

Gala Fairydean Rovers (to give them their proper name) would be an interesting trip. Would love Auchinleck away, as that is proper shame game territory.

Heres hoping.....

*insert signature here*

Archived