January Transfer Window Thread - Page 55 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

January Transfer Window Thread

BishopBrennan

I'm not saying anything about pre-contracts, as I don't think he's going to get an offer that's too good to be missed. I don't think Falkirk is necessarily the best move in the world but there's no doubt it could be a highly appealing one for a player like Tidser.

Have no doubt it is, so is Dundee and probably more so.

Anyway, Morton love to find new ways to scunner us.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if P&B is to be believed then I guess that's Todorov who 'cog' is saying signed for Falkirk? Considering he has been on trial for weeks and been to our games either -

Falkirk are throwing money at him or giving him a longer deal

Or

JJ decided he wasn't good enough (doubtful)

Or

The Board didn't cough up

Or

He saw us play and thought FALKIRK was a better destination...

So if P&B is to be believed then I guess that's Todorov who 'cog' is saying signed for Falkirk? Considering he has been on trial for weeks and been to our games either -

Falkirk are throwing money at him or giving him a longer deal

Or

JJ decided he wasn't good enough (doubtful)

Or

The Board didn't cough up

Or

He saw us play and thought FALKIRK was a better destination...

I'm guessing he hasn't seen Falkirk play then?

Todorov doesn't fit the description (doesn't mean it's not him, mind you). 

Quite astonishing there hasn't been a single word from the club regarding Tidser or any other potential transfer dealings in the next couple of days. Unless I've missed anything. We really are the shit on the bottom of their collective shoes.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Quite astonishing there hasn't been a single word from the club regarding Tidser or any other potential transfer dealings in the next couple of days. Unless I've missed anything. We really are the s*** on the bottom of their collective shoes.

It's really not.

I cannot overstate how much salt to take this with, but the “Morton Italia” page are claiming Chris Millar’s agreed a PCA with Falkirk.

That’s a windup, right? I’d need admitted to hospital with laughter if it somehow wasn’t.

Millar seemed to hate what Ray done and he's happy to not have to travel anymore so i'd imagine that it's absolute nonsense.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Said this a million times in similar instances before, but Morton really ought to come out and confirm/deny these stories as applicable. Bad news like this grows arms and legs and will no doubt contribute further to the complete apathy that a lot of fans are feeling towards the club atm.

Sort it out

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Said this a million times in similar instances before, but Morton really ought to come out and confirm/deny these stories as applicable. Bad news like this grows arms and legs and will no doubt contribute further to the complete apathy that a lot of fans are feeling towards the club atm.

Sort it out

A professional football club really should have better things to do with its time than flail at shite transfer rumours on a fans page or - even worse - the Daily fucking Record. That is Sevco-esque, banter years material rather than a credible strategy. 

The only statement that the club should be working on right now starts with 'It is with some regret...' and finishes with 'We will put together a shortlist of candidates in the near future.'

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I cannot overstate how much salt to take this with, but the “Morton Italia” page are claiming Chris Millar’s agreed a PCA with Falkirk.

That’s a windup, right? I’d need admitted to hospital with laughter if it somehow wasn’t.

Looks like it's been deleted. 

Sort it out

They should saying something about Tidser, but the club can't be expected to speak about any rumour going. Most of these things are just made up, and the club would be wasting their time and looking more diddy by every statement. 

Sort it out

Correct.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Archived