Team of the Decade - Midfielders - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Team of the Decade - Midfielders

Admin

TOTD  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Midfielders

• Allan Jenkins
    • Stevie Masterton
    • Jim McAlister
    • Carlo Monti
    • Erik Paartalu
    • Michael Tidser
    • Fouad Bachirou
    • David O'Brien
    • Martin Hardie
    • Tony Wallace
    • Reece Hands
    • Dougie Imrie
    • Joe McKee
    • Robbie Crawford
    • Ross Forbes
    • Jamie McCluskey
    • Michael Millar
    • Conor Pepper
    • Jamie Lindsay
    • Andy Murdoch
    • Gary Harkins
    • Reece Lyon
    • Charlie Telfer
    • Luca Colville
    • Kyle Jacobs

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went for Hardie, Tidser and Jenkins. Hardie didn't necessarily play well consistently over his spell here, but it was excusable because he always popped up with a goal when we needed him to. That goal away at Grangemouth to send us top of the league  :wub:

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Went for Hardie, Tidser and Jenkins. Hardie didn't necessarily play well consistently over his spell here, but it was excusable because he always popped up with a goal when we needed him to. That goal away at Grangemouth to send us top of the league  :wub:

That's mine too. Hardie was a hugely influential figure that season in a way that only the other two have been at any other time.

AWMSC

What is Sir Douglas doing in this list? Are we now going to have to choose two fucking useless ringers to accompany Peaso up front instead?

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Not voting for Imrie here because in a 4-3-3 he’s going in the front three.

Discounting him, the remaining credible options are Jenkins, Tidser, Bachirou, Hardie, Lindsay, Murdoch and maybe Forbes.

Tidser, Jenkins and Lindsay for me.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Tidser, Jenkins, Hardie. The third one was a very tough pick and I was leaning towards Fred, but in the end he's been far better post-Morton than he was here. Plus he snaked us. For his own career it was the right thing to do and it's paid dividends, but it was bad for us and that's all that matters.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived