Thread About Ex Player - Page 329 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Michael Doyle’s unnecessary foul in the box is the reason Falkirk currently trail a shite looking Hearts in the cup.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Thomas ‘Tam’ ‘King Snake’ O’Ware ships both goals and is hounded by his own fanbase as Partick lose to seaside league permadiddies ‘Raith Rovers’ (someone check this) in the Challenge Cup.

What a terrible, wee shame.

• Upvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Thomas ‘Tam’ ‘King Snake’ O’Ware ships both goals and is hounded by his own fanbase as Partick lose to seaside league permadiddies ‘Raith Rovers’ (someone check this) in the Challenge Cup.

What a terrible, wee shame.

BBC Sport: “Captain Kyle Bendictus rifled home a header and Regan Hendry punished feeble defending to find the bottom corner.”

I just looked at the League Two table for the first time in months. Jonathan Page is currently starring for a Brechin side who are 8 points adrift at the foot of the SPFL, having played a game more than Albion Rovers in 9th.

Would anyone fancy them to beat Kelty, or Bonnyrigg, or Brora?

The Highland League awaits this outfit. And that will be a third successive relegation.
Edited by TRVMP

EOho8Pw.png

I just looked at the League Two table for the first time in months. Jonathan Page is currently starring for a Brechin side who are 8 points adrift at the foot of the SPFL, having played a game more than Albion Rovers in 9th.

Would anyone fancy them to beat Kelty, or Bonnyrigg, or Brora?

The Highland League awaits this outfit. And that will be a third successive relegation.

An entirely fitting punishment.

Apparently the boundaries have been redrawn for Highland and lowland leagues so brechin would go into the lowland league. That makes no sense to me to be honest.

Is that definite? I know they were talking about moving it up to make Brechin now the most northerly 'Lowland' club. (Fort William, the southernmost 'Highland' club.) But I don't know if it's happening? Brechin fans on P&B still talking about the HL.

Edited by TRVMP

EOho8Pw.png

The money sloshing around the lowland and Highland leagues means we are entering a period when the team that finish bottom are likely to get relegated. The fact that Edinburgh City and Cove are the top two whilst Brechin have dropped like a stone, Albion Rovers have spent the last couple of seasons in the same position and Stenhousemuir seem to be on a downward spiral.

Y'see, Albion Rovers I wouldn't shed a tear for as they have been stinking out the basement of Scottish football for an eternity and they don't contribute anything going forward to the Scottish game - similar to Cowdenbeath and East Stirling were in that respect. However, Brechin are a respectable enough club, often amongst our peers albeit they've had a few misfortunate seasons.

I don't know if I'm in favour of the Scottish pyramid if it means that shite like Kelty Hearts, who are effectively a financially doped junior outfit getting to rub shoulders with some of the great names of Scottish football like Clyde, Stranraer, Forfar etc.

• Downvote 1

*insert signature here*