MOTM vs QOTS 26th February 2019 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

MOTM vs QOTS 26th February 2019

Admin

MOTM  

47 members have voted

1. 1. vs QOTS

• Robbie McCrorie
    • Lee Kilday
    • Gregor Buchanan
    • Kerr Waddell
    • Reghan Tumilty
    • Jack Iredale
    • Reece Lyon
    • Jim McAlister
    • Michael Tidser
    • Bob McHugh
    • Andrew Dallas
    • Chris Millar
    • Robert Thomson
    • Greg Kiltie

Could easily have picked Lyon or Tidser, but given how little game time he's actually had Lyon just gets my vote as he was fantastic.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

QoS must hate Reece Lyon.  Great performance last night and scored a cracking winner against them at Palmerston.

Close call between Tidser and Lyon last night.  Also thought Buchanan seemed to do a good job last night.  Dallas was a bit anonymous and I'm not sure he's ready for this level of football but maybe will get the hang of it.  Even Thomson did OK when he came on, getting quite a few nod ons from throws and kick outs.

Surely Johansson must see what we all saw, that Tidser must start when fit?  I would keep him and Lyon in for Friday.  It was like chalk and cheese compared to Saturday.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Yes, but Tidser is generally imperious when played in the right position.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Posted in the Caley Thistle man of the match thread because I'm a tit!

I can't believe I've just voted for Reghan Tumilty. I thought he was excellent, and got up and down the right hand side really well.

I voted on the wrong poll too - now deleted.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Posted in the Caley Thistle man of the match thread because I'm a tit!

I can't believe I've just voted for Reghan Tumilty. I thought he was excellent, and got up and down the right hand side really well.

Me too

His first half performance was excellent

Archived