Inverness Caledonian Thistle v Morton - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Inverness Caledonian Thistle v Morton

beetee

Partick winning.

2-0

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This team conceding from a corner will be a shock to everyone I’m sure.

Johansson is the worst manager in the club’s history.

I wouldn't want Houston to be getting off with this either. If we aren't even organised at set pieces, as well as being rotten in every other way, then what exactly is he good for?

I wouldn't want Houston to be getting off with this either. If we aren't even organised at set pieces, as well as being rotten in every other way, then what exactly is he good for?

A: Keeping our useless slaphead in the dugout count consistent over five years.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Even Gary Caldwell is turning things around. We literally have the worst manager in the league.

There have been plenty of manager's to get off to a poor start and then turn it around. Caldwell might end up being one of them. Looks like a great moved for them bringing in Anderson.

Our only hope was JJ being a similarly slow starter, but that ship looks like a spec in the distance now.

There have been plenty of manager's to get off to a poor start and then turn it around. Caldwell might end up being one of them. Looks like a great moved for them bringing in Anderson.

Our only hope was JJ being a similarly slow starter, but that ship looks like a spec in the distance now.

Aye, there's nothing at all to suggest he's a manager now.

I was impressed by what he had to say whje he got the job and excited by the appointment and gave him the benefit of the doubt for longer than I probably should have but that's gone now.

The appointment was a risk which looks very much like it hasn't worked out. It happens, we all knew it might happen, but I hope we were smart enough to put a clause in there to get us out of this situation without it costing us too much (I won't be holding my breath) because there's no possible way we can give him beyond this week to start getting wins.

The appointment was a risk which looks very much like it hasn't worked out. It happens, we all knew it might happen, but I hope we were smart enough to put a clause in there to get us out of this situation without it costing us too much (I won't be holding my breath) because there's no possible way we can give him beyond this week to start getting wins.

The worry is that the reserve and youth managers didn't do a good job last time and his assistant should go with him. That's not a dig at Sutton and Anderson in their current roles but they aren't right for the first team.

There's no obvious candidate for a caretaker in the squad either so it's a difficult one to get out of for us while replacing him. I don't think Millar is the type to step up into that role and would rather he focuses on playing.

The loan players are still taking time to bed in but we waited until the end of the window to make sure we got the right players to improve us in an attacking sense so we should be expecting a goal any time around May.

One positive though is that we are bringing through so many youngsters as there's loads of them on the pitch today and they are morton's future.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Archived