Ross County vs Morton - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Ross County vs Morton

BishopBrennan

I wasn't expecting anything up there today tbh, but this could turn into a pumping if we're not careful.

Yep; I'm not concerned about losing up there - and by one account on P and B we didn't do much wrong at their opener - but they need to find a damage limitation mode. 

Ross County will walk this league by about ten points; we're looking at midtable unless Johnstone comes back good and we strengthen in January. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oof shame game today. I'm going to go back to the start of the season when I said our signings were awful... and leave it at that.

Alloa and Falkirk will hopefully save us...

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

That's twice in a few games we've been humped. Wonder how bad this will be?

I'll go for 6-0 surpassing our scudding against little Ayr.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

You’re a ****ing walloper. Always desperate to see us fail.

Everyone was doing a good job just ignoring that bell end too.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

You're deluded if you think that we'd be in the top 4 given that we haven't had a fit Johnstone in any game in ten. Our Duffy/King Snake approved selection of mediocre-dung forwards and a weaker defence than last season is not a play-off combination.

We're heavily reliant on Johnstone being good enough to bring our midfield into play in the attacking third to achieve that; and thanks to those ****ing useless 'caretakers' chucking him in too soon we've not even seen that yet.

That crap attack picked up 7 points out of 9 and beat Ross County.

I don't disagree they aren't as good as they should be but we weren't anywbere near this bad. Two absolute swordings, a woeful performance vs Dunfermline and a crawl across the line against a Falkirk team as bad as Brechin. Peterhead will beat us IF we don't get our act together.

You’re a ****ing walloper. Always desperate to see us fail.

Garbage. I want to see Morton win every game they ever play, but I know football pretty well... and I'm a realist.

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

Difficult one but I’d still give JJ the January transfer window. If things don’t improve immediately after any signings are made we should bin him IMO. Worrying times.

I can't see any change being made again this season unless he's doing a Grady and has us in serious relegation danger. Which despite the scoreline today, I still don't see happening.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I can't see any change being made again this season unless he's doing a Grady and has us in serious relegation danger. Which despite the scoreline today, I still don't see happening.

Assume if he gets bagged before the Summer that they will just stick Houston in. No much hope there either

That crap attack picked up 7 points out of 9 and beat Ross County.

I don't disagree they aren't as good as they should be but we weren't anywbere near this bad. Two absolute swordings, a woeful performance vs Dunfermline and a crawl across the line against a Falkirk team as bad as Brechin. Peterhead will beat us IF we don't get our act together.

They beat Alloa and then got a win in an even-enough game against Ross County - with Johnstone incidentally providing a key assist for the winner. In every other game this season (and by all accounts the Alloa one as well) they were dung. They were also dung throughout last season and none of them will make even double figures in league goals this season, again. Most of that is Duffy's legacy - McHugh; Oliver; Thomson - while King Snake added Bell who has been a completely ****ing pointless signing. We have five first team forwards, one of which has been injured and the other four aren't up to the required standard. 

If you are expecting anything better from players who have failed time and time again in the final third then prepare to be just this seething every week. It still doesn't mean that King Snake would have got a better tune out of them though. 

They beat Alloa and then got a win in an even-enough game against Ross County - with Johnstone incidentally providing a key assist for the winner. In every other game this season (and by all accounts the Alloa one as well) they were dung. They were also dung throughout last season and none of them will make even double figures in league goals this season, again. Most of that is Duffy's legacy - McHugh; Oliver; Thomson - while King Snake added Bell who has been a completely ****ing pointless signing. We have five first team forwards, one of which has been injured and the other four aren't up to the required standard.

If you are expecting anything better from players who have failed time and time again in the final third then prepare to be just this seething every week. It still doesn't mean that King Snake would have got a better tune out of them though.

I don't think our only worry is upfront when we are getting pumped 5-1 at home and 4-0 at County. The difference between Ray's team and this shambles is night and day.

Archived