Tribunal (Morton vs snake employers) - Page 7 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Tribunal (Morton vs snake employers)

TONofmemories

The 60K refers to the compensation paid to Hartley for his sacking and whatever coaches went with him, that's nothing to do with Morton or McKinnon.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McKinnon took his first team coaching staff with him when he went. Coaching staff members are often appointed by a club rather than the manager, but McKinnon clearly got his choices. Outside of that, why on earth would he have an influence? He was the first team manager, not the director of football or anything like that.

That kind of thing undermines such rumours. It makes no sense that he would have any legitimate grievance about coaching appointments, so why should we believe the rest?

Aye, that's nonsense. It wouldn't be the first time if a club had picked a manager's assistant for him, so even if that happened it wouldn't be totally outlandish (although it is, admittedly, not ideal for anybody imo).

The repugnant cunt's only started bleating after it became clear that Morton weren't dropping it and the complaint to the league was progressing.

Also, considering we've had a few youth players on the bench in every game and they've rarely got on, it seems unlikely that a manager wouldn't have put the Easdale boy on it at some point and said "see, he's there" if the pressure was so intolerable that you had to lie to the world and its granny and not even be able to speak about it for months. Fuck him.

AWMSC

It's also relevant to remember that it was a real or possibly imaginary journalist who allegedly phoned McKinnon to tell him that Morton had refused Falkirk permission to talk to him.

For 'journalist' read 'unnamed source associated with Falkirk Football Club'.

The 60K refers to the compensation paid to Hartley for his sacking and whatever coaches went with him, that's nothing to do with Morton or McKinnon.

Apologies, read the article wrong.

Will be interesting to see how it unfolds. Let's hope Falkirk remain rooted to the bottom until then and on to May to place Ray's decision to snake in the same category as Forbes for Barrowman. Any fee paid thereafter will be a bonus.

Everyone used tk claim that the Duffy/Hagi relationship was forced. Now theyre back together at Dumbarton.

It might be again; 'Hagi' had wormed his way into the dugout just weeks (?) before Aitken got emptied and the club could barely afford to punt Aitken and that bigot Durrant never mind other backroom staff. How convenient

But obviously for the real story you'll need to start sipping massively overpriced pints of Italian pisswater in the Cafe, just like Zhivago and his embittered, ex-footballer chums.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Not according to the report by Dumbarton Football Club

Monday 22nd October 2018

NEWLY appointed manager Jim Duffy has confirmed that Craig MacPherson will be his assistant at Dumbarton.

It means a swift return to the club for 'Hagi', who was added to the coaching staff last month by previous gaffer Stevie Aitken.

He left the club with Aitken earlier this month, but is now back with Sons as assistant to Duffy.

The two operated successfully together with Morton.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived