Drums At Football Games - Page 8 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Drums At Football Games

K K Kelbie

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does piss me off a lot more than that drum is the person who whistles very loudly like a siren every fucking time the referee makes a decision. There was a point today he was doing it every fucking two minutes.

Pack it in.

*insert signature here*

What does piss me off a lot more than that drum is the person who whistles very loudly like a siren every ****ing time the referee makes a decision. There was a point today he was doing it every ****ing two minutes.

Pack it in.

How his ability to whistle hasn't been slapped out of him by someone sitting beside/behind/in front of him i will never know. Excruciating.

What does piss me off a lot more than that drum is the person who whistles very loudly like a siren every ****ing time the referee makes a decision. There was a point today he was doing it every ****ing two minutes.

Pack it in.

That bastard has been doing that for years.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

I've been hearing it for nigh on 30 years and I still don't know the guys face.

I’ve worked out it comes from a guy down the bottom left of the Cowshed but still can’t see who it actually is. Pain in the arse.

• 2 months later...

Archived