dundee u v morton - Page 5 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

dundee u v morton

beetee

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like we're getting a doing.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Stream not working for me anymore. This is definitely last time I give one of these clowns that offer streaming services in our league my money :lol:

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Partick 2-0 up.

Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Get this fucking idiot out of our club.

Why is McHugh playing the number 10 role :lol:

That was one of my chief complaints last week. I'm told that Kiltie plays best in that role, or we could play Tidser there.

But JJ said early on that he was impressed by McHugh's work rate and defensive contribution, so there you go.

Archived