The Inverclyde Tv Thread - Interviews Etc - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Inverclyde Tv Thread - Interviews Etc

afk

All common sense from Sheils and he's clearly identified many of the reasons for poor performance and our frustration. Hopefully he can start to instill some belief and eliminate the schoolboy stuff.

He's convinced there will be improvement tomorrow. Let's see...

Also, sometimes players improve with a new manager coming in. He said Wallace looked good in training. I've always thought Wallace could be a player for us, but so far he just hasn't took his chance when it came along.  

I wonder if he'll take his chance with Shiels as manager?   

Don't blame me I voted Yes!!!! - We tried to tell you !!!!!

He's convinced there will be improvement tomorrow. Let's see...

Also, sometimes players improve with a new manager coming in. He said Wallace looked good in training. I've always thought Wallace could be a player for us, but so far he just hasn't took his chance when it came along.

I wonder if he'll take his chance with Shiels as manager?

Interestingly enough, Wallace has been absent for some of our worst results and started in most of our better results. That's not to say he hasn't had some shockers or that he has been a pivotal player, but he does at least put in a decent shift. His main problem is in the final third, he's just not creative enough (he also has a shocking first touch). But he does offer more defensively than our other options on the right.

Wallace is under rated on here imo. Boy with some potential playing in a poor 'team'

Bring on yer red dots

I think I'll settle for pointing and laughing thanks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Guest David Edwards

Thanks. When did people start calling it that?

For as long as I can remember. My Dad called it so (but then again he was well travelled}. Not such a common term in Greenock I think, not until recently.