The results are in.... - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The results are in....

capitanus

At half time today, themortonforum.com had 181 people choosing to visit their favorite Morton supporters website. In comparison, a forum created by a pair of creepy individuals who have been banned from here - only had three people viewing - including myself.

The results are unanimous, just let that sink in. :lol: :lol:

Edit to add:

Thank you for making themortonforum.com your favorite Morton website. Remember to hit the refresh button on your way out. :D

*insert signature here*

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't aware there was an alternative forum. I will now make a point of not seeking it out.

It's not so much as an 'Alternative' forum, rather than two sad individuals with around a dozen aliases each having 'dull as dishwater' conversations with each other.

They had a matchday thread with no posts during the match itself, but then it springs into life when 'Admin' copies and pastes a BBC match report at 6.30pm, followed shortly afterwards by replies from the legend that is 'Russellton', then 'Johnny Bravo' and 'Blade Runner'. All posts and replies seem to happen within minutes of each other, followed by long quiet spells. Funny that, isn't it? :rolleyes:

*insert signature here*

Some cunt posted using Cappiecat as their username. It's certainly not me, I'm neither desperate nor sad enough to post in that place.

I'll stick to being desperate and sad in here.

You're not the only one, there's Peejay (who calls the MCT 'Hairbrained'), Russellton, Pledgerton (from Skelmorlie), Nickr, Blade Runner, Jonathan Jones, StuartTon (with a clown avatar). - I doubt very much any of those are the people whom they claim to be either.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's Gordon having a meltdown. Just laugh at him. :lol:

*insert signature here*

You're not the only one, there's Peejay (who calls the MCT 'Hairbrained'), Russellton, Pledgerton (from Skelmorlie), Nickr, Blade Runner, Jonathan Jones, StuartTon (with a clown avatar). - I doubt very much any of those are the people whom they claim to be either.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's Gordon having a meltdown. Just laugh at him. :lol:

HikingTon is my favourite, marvellous!

HikingTon is my favourite, marvellous!

Aha, I see what he done there:

HikingTon = VikingTon.

There is also someone called 'Feeney' who has posted several times on there, and I doubt very much it will be one of the two brothers who are regular on here.

Its Sa-aa-aad.

*insert signature here*

Aha, I see what he done there:

HikingTon = VikingTon.

There is also someone called 'Feeney' who has posted several times on there, and I doubt very much it will be one of the two brothers who are regular on here.

Its Sa-aa-aad.

It's like a shite, unlicensed football management game from the mid-90's. International Superstar NappieChangers.

AWMSC

I saw that around the same time as I posted on here yesterday evening another alias was created on his site 'IonaCourt' which was the name of a scheme where I lived until I was around four years old.

He's a really sad prick.

*insert signature here*

and a TonInDubai - with a snake as an avatar - it is truly meltdown, manic madness levels of insanity - wonderfully delicious to watch.

I thought that was a genuine one as there is occasionally a few posts on here from UAE IP addresses. However it does not surprise me that it isn't.

A recent newcomer is 'Midton' with an avatar of a Glens Vodka bottle. He's a sick bastard.

*insert signature here*

Archived