Reserves Thread - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Reserves Thread

BishopBrennan

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reserves lose 1 nil to QOTS. 

TTG.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I’ve never saw Easdale play, but I was talking to someone recently who’s probably watched him more than most on here, and he told me that he’s hopeless.

Ive heard the same. Also been told on a few occasions that better players have been let go and he's been kept on .

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

If you read the reports of our reserve and development squad games and try to be objective then it would appear that the lad is doing quite well.

If you also assume that neither Jonathan Mitchell nor John Sutton are being bullied into saying /writing biased reports then you would form the same opinion.

The boy is on a hiding to nothing, he wasn't plucked from a BB team but was with Aberdeen before he came to us so it's obviously not just about who his father happens to be.

Ultimately he will only make it if he has the right attitude and ability just like all of the rest of our young players and that is how he should be treated.

If you read the reports of our reserve and development squad games and try to be objective then it would appear that the lad is doing quite well.

If you also assume that neither Jonathan Mitchell nor John Sutton are being bullied into saying /writing biased reports then you would form the same opinion.

The boy is on a hiding to nothing, he wasn't plucked from a BB team but was with Aberdeen before he came to us so it's obviously not just about who his father happens to be.

Ultimately he will only make it if he has the right attitude and ability just like all of the rest of our young players and that is how he should be treated.

Come on, let’s not let this get in the way of a good story!

It’s a bit of a glamour match, Manchester United coming to play Greenock Morton. No matter who you support you would go and see that, especially if you live in the Inverclyde area. And it’s something the boys will be up for.

Except that its a 2pm kick off  :thumbdown:

MORTON - NEWCASTLE

Except that its a 2pm kick off  :thumbdown:

Yeah, not ideal, but in fairness this is part of a 4-day trip for United where they'll have all kinds of other things arranged, so we probably had to work around it.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived