Thread About Ex Player - Page 332 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Nacho Novo caught in film swedging in the street:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1236980795472052224

ETA: What classy people he keeps in his company.

An acquaintance of mine (mate would be pushing it) is involved in that, the other boy in the video with the black jacket and dark hair. Apparently Novo's fighting his dad. Neither party comes out of it looking too clever tbh, but Novo seems to give the scum on both sides of the sectarian divide exactly what they want every time, without fail.

Bell end of a man.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to think of where to put this, since it's not important, but an "all star" FIFA team of Tony Qatt, Sherwin Seedorf, Rickie Lamie, Declan Gallagher, and someone else I didn't catch, just lost 2-1 to a ten-man Morton team featuring Ramsbottom, Cadden, our media officer, Colville, and some others.

Edited by TRVMP

EOho8Pw.png

Ex-staff, but our physio’s taking us to a tribunal over ‘sex discrimination’ to do with her being punted a while ago amid the betting scandal(s)...

We certainly didn't boot any men for similar offences at the time, so this seems like a watertight case and not a shameless cash-grab at all.

EOho8Pw.png

This is all well and good, but what about the time Reghan Tumilty scores a goal in a 2-1 defeat at Partick and had the temerity to admit he was quite pleased with himself in spite of a disappointing result?

What a fucking fanny of a boy Keenan is.

I could almost handle that kind of behavior if Keenan was like his near-namesake Roy Keane and was just ultra-driven. And if they played for the same team at the time. But Keenan was playing for someone like Muirkirk and giving it big licks. He's one of the worst "characters" around. Self-styled cheekie chappies usually are.

EOho8Pw.png

Listening to it just now. Rumours that he was pissing in their soup, too. What an absolute mutant of a boy.

On another note, remember a few years ago there was talk of us signing Paul Slane? Pretty sure I remember saying at the time that he'd be exactly the sort of signing we should steer well clear of considering the history we had with wankers like Keenan etc.

That was a bullet dodged.

I could almost handle that kind of behavior if Keenan was like his near-namesake Roy Keane and was just ultra-driven. And if they played for the same team at the time. But Keenan was playing for someone like Muirkirk and giving it big licks. He's one of the worst "characters" around. Self-styled cheekie chappies usually are.

Keenan like most self-styled cheekie chappies is in reality an insecure attention-seeking bellend.