Most Improved Player At Cappielow - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Most Improved Player At Cappielow

Guest midTONs

I think he is a future internationalist. What an improvement! The guy never stops running.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Disagree as i thought he was amazing last year aswell, get slagged for it by mates last season for calling darren fletcher a poor mans jim MaCallister, taking it too far but you get what i mean.Guy is a turning into a superstar, hope we can keep hold of him for as long as possible!

Most improved- Mcgurn.Dave loooked very nervous at times last year, but looks alot more comfortable this year taking cross balls and working with defence-We will have best defence in league this year,no question!

Disagree as i thought he was amazing last year aswell, get slagged for it by mates last season for calling darren fletcher a poor mans jim MaCallister, taking it too far but you get what i mean.Guy is a turning into a superstar, hope we can keep hold of him for as long as possible!

Most  improved- Mcgurn.Dave loooked very nervous at times last year, but looks alot more comfortable this year taking cross balls and working with defence-We will have best defence in league this year,no question!

16715[/snapback]

McGurn has been more vocal in his area too surely an indication of his confidence growing.

user posted image

Guest se56an
I'd give credit to McAlistair, Weatherson and McGurn for being the biggest improvements.

16781[/snapback]

I would agree!! biggrin.gif

HAHHAHA!!!

16829[/snapback]

what is so funny. Jim is only what 19. Some of the people who are playing are s***e. He has 5 years to get to the top of the game with Morton or another team. If he keeps improving you never know. Unlikely but you never know.

Archived