Motm Vs Qots 4Th August - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Motm Vs Qots 4Th August

Admin

MOTM  

58 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM vs QOTS

• Ryan Scully
    • Reghan Tumilty
    • Lee Kilday
    • Gregor Buchanan
    • Rory McKeown
    • Chris Millar
    • Michael Tidser
    • Jim McAlister
    • Charlie Telfer
    • Ross MacLean
    • Bob McHugh
    • Gary Oliver
    • Connor Bell

Tidser looks the fittest i've ever seen him. No problem getting around the park and and an improved steeliness to his game as he's been flying in to tackles so far where in past years he wasn't able to close down the ball quickly enough and the match would pass him by defensively. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Tidser looks the fittest i've ever seen him. No problem getting around the park and and an improved steeliness to his game as he's been flying in to tackles so far where in past years he wasn't able to close down the ball quickly enough and the match would pass him by defensively.

Voted for scully for that double save alone.

Tidser was excellent though.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Guest mcintyre_gmfc93

Agreed. He has easily gained a yard or two. He's been fantastic so far, really hope he stays fit. When fit he's one of the best players in the league.

Even just looking at him you can notice a difference, I think. If he turns in another season like the one before he left (and he looks right in the mood to do so), we'll do just fine.

AWMSC

Voted for scully for that double save alone.

Tidser was excellent though.

He chucked the 2nd in though.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

He pushed the shot back at the striker for their 2nd goal. It was poor.

He saved a shot when someone was running through one on one against him. Not sure he had much choice where the ball went once he saved it. You're talking as if it was a shot from 25 yards that he should have parried out for a corner instead of back out in front of him.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Archived