Auld's Pies Are ****ing Rotten, Greasy, Disgusting, Inedible.... - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Auld's Pies Are ****ing Rotten, Greasy, Disgusting, Inedible....

capitanus

I hope that the club chairman and directors read this and action this - none of this 'we are listening to your comments' get on the phone and tell them that your loyal customers demand better - no, we demand the best - otherwise you'll tear up their contract.

Take a look at some of the comments below:

My pie was liquidated. It was like eating a candle.

There's genuinely not enough outrage about the pies on here. They were more liquidated than the retail side of Aulds.

They looked ****ing disgusting, swimming in grease.

**** buying any food at Cappielow this season.

Obv, it was Aulds.

How the **** are this mob in operation?!

Over to you, Crawford.

*insert signature here*

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope that the club chairman and directors read this and action this - none of this 'we are listening to your comments' get on the phone and tell them that your loyal customers demand better - no, we demand the best - otherwise you'll tear up their contract.

Take a look at some of the comments below:

Over to you, Crawford.

I think Deego’s complaint was about the turnstiles?

The mince pies were absolutely disgusting. 50 pence more for a pie you need to physically pour the grease out of before attempting to eat it, only to have the remaining grease make is disintegrate in your hand while attempting to eat it. Shite.

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

The mince pies were absolutely disgusting. 50 pence more for a pie you need to physically pour the grease out of before attempting to eat it, only to have the remaining grease make is disintegrate in your hand while attempting to eat it. s***e.

A pie with a free drink. Bargain.

Jesus, it's been one game.

Jesus does not post on this forum. At times, it appears as if some think they are the Messiah but in truth they are just naughty boys. Historically, a few unhinged people also posted.

Overall, a tie-up with Aulds should prove beneficial but only if the products on offer meet the needs of the fans - is it too much to expect a reasonably priced and edible pie and Bovril? 

Jesus does not post on this forum. At times, it appears as if some think they are the Messiah but in truth they are just naughty boys. Historically, a few unhinged people also posted.

Overall, a tie-up with Aulds should prove beneficial but only if the products on offer meet the needs of the fans - is it too much to expect a reasonably priced and edible pie and Bovril?

That’s plenty.

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Have to agree that those pies are unsuitable for eating by hand due to the half a pint of liquid fat they contain.  Never again.

BTW My shiny new season ticket produced an "invalid" message when scanned.  No problem as the steward just pressed a button, but seriously?  A year on and the system is still not working?

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Archived